Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• Super Mods
On 3/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, TylerTremallose said:

If you like raspberry scent you will like it. It’s very dominating. 

I’m not much of a raspberry fan, her fragrances smell very candy like so I expect it’s gonna be like a raspberry lollipop huh?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg but what's wrong with thaaat. :unreal:

I like fruity lollipops actually. I think they're interesting and fresh:imcute:

I’m a photographer. Last time I wore a sweet scent to work outside, bees couldn’t stop coming around me! And only me, not my coworkers!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m a photographer. Last time I wore a sweet scent to work outside, bees couldn’t stop coming around me! And only me, not my coworkers!

OH RIGHT. That's true! Not just bees, but flies too. :embarrassney: That's why I don't like using Island Fantasy because it smells too fruity. Like mangoes. :imcute:

• Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

OH RIGHT. That's true! Not just bees, but flies too. :embarrassney: That's why I don't like using Island Fantasy because it smells too fruity. Like mangoes. :imcute:

I do love island fantasy though. :) Maybe I’ll just get the raspberry lollipop perfume as part of my Britney collection :yesokay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I do love island fantasy though. :) Maybe I’ll just get the raspberry lollipop perfume as part of my Britney collection :yesokay:

I like it too but I've gotten so many comments about it being 'too sweet'. I really don't know why when my other perfumes are either fruity or sugary. :idkney:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I like it too but I've gotten so many comments about it being 'too sweet'. I really don't know why when my other perfumes are either fruity or sugary. :idkney:

Yeah...it’s still sweet maybe it’s asian chemistry? Lol It seems sweet scents get amped up with on skin (okay that explains the bees)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah...it’s still sweet maybe it’s asian chemistry? Lol It seems sweet scents get amped up with on skin (okay that explains the bees)

Ok maybe tea yeah. But how come the other fruity and sugary scents that I have, i never got comments about them being 'too sweet'. The last time I used it, I went out with my cousin and I swear he complained the entire time we were in the car. He said it was really sweet. His nose got used to it after 2 hrs but my god that 30 minute drive was just him complaining like why did I have to experiement and use a different perfume that day. Like I could've picked a different day and I was like I'm not experimenting I've used this before. And that was the very last time I used Island Fantasy:kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok maybe tea yeah. But how come the other fruity and sugary scents that I have, i never got comments about them being 'too sweet'. The last time I used it, I went out with my cousin and I swear he complained the entire time we were in the car. He said it was really sweet. His nose got used to it after 2 hrs but my god that 30 minute drive was just him complaining like why did I have to experiement and use a different perfume that day. Like I could've picked a different day and I was like I'm not experimenting I've used this before. And that was the very last time I used Island Fantasy:kidcries:

I don’t blame you, her scents are literally candy except for curious (why can’t they do more varieties like that?) Even believe smells super sweet on me though the new reformulation makes it fresher than the original. It’s why I’m always bummed about her releases as most of them are so fruity sweet and I know Britney likes to experiment so I’m sure she gets the “but this sells” I always get the vibe she’s that mystic gypsy like friend that wears flower wreaths, gives you crystals as gifts, wears peasant clothes and reads your aura. :quirkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t blame you, her scents are literally candy except for curious (why can’t they do more varieties like that?) Even believe smells super sweet on me though the new reformulation makes it fresher than the original. It’s why I’m always bummed about her releases as most of them are so fruity sweet and I know Britney likes to experiment so I’m sure she gets the “but this sells” I always get the vibe she’s that mystic gypsy like friend that wears flower wreaths, gives you crystals as gifts, wears peasant clothes and reads your aura. :quirkney:

She outimpacted the fortune teller on the Radiance commercial. :haha:

and ok tea but not really. I don't find the Nice and Naughy Remix and Hidden sweet. I feel like they're like dark exotic unsweetened fruits actually. :imcute:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

She outimpacted the fortune teller on the Radiance commercial. :haha:

and ok tea but not really. I don't find the Nice and Naughy Remix and Hidden sweet. I feel like they're like dark exotic unsweetened fruits actually. :imcute:

Lol I feel like she could be a flower child in a previous life.

you’re right because hidden fantasy doesn’t smell that sweet. I guess I’m just tired of fruit smells. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1