Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, GregReid said:

This is NOT shade guys, I’m genuinely intrigued.

Britney had the best selling celeb Fragrances in the beginning and it was an amazing empire, however.... because of the COUNTLESS number of cheap remakes and desperate attempts.... like do all these new perfumes actually sell?!

like I need receipts tbh because I can’t imagine anyone other than the Britney Stan, (I mean maybe not right now as people are woke) would be rushing out to by the 272636th version of Fantasy or even the second version of Prerogative tbh.... thoughts?

The original curious and fantasy were REVOLUTIONARY but.... you know what I mean?

I seriously notice the perfumes everywhere. All my friends' girlfriends wear a variation of fantasy right now. I literally noticed it over this weekend at a get together. My mom, grandma and sister all wear a variation of fantasy too, whatever bottle it is. So yea, Britney's perfumes have become a staple/normal in peoples lives, it just exists.

I think all the variations help the product. How could it hurt, business wise? They're not "cheap remakes", they are expanding the brand to the point everyone will have some form of it.

• Like 1

I’ve just been down to smell it. 

FYI any UK’rs. Superdrug have both Ego & Festive in stock now. Had two promotional advertisement windows. Yaaas. 

Didn’t smell Festive as thought there’s no way I can get away with saying that’s unisex. Ha! Smelled Ego. It’s ok... very feminine in my opinion. Very coconuty. I prefer original Prerogative.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Aw really! So Ego was included in that deal! I thought it was only selected older fragrances!

Yeah it was on everything. I don't know how long the offer lasts for but it's definitely worth it and they seemed to have most of the fragrances there. The only issue was the lady behind the till tried to give me Rave instead of Ego.

• 4 months later...

I finally bought Ego Fantasy. It was half price !! 

I honestly am a bit disappointed in this one. I love the white bottle, very cool and faded ! 

But the fragrance itself is nothing incredible. It's very sweet, very sugary compared to the original Prerogative. 

It still smells very good and reminds the original one on some level, but much more sweet. 

I think Glitter fantasy is way better than Prerogative Ego. 

If someone would want to buy a Britney perfume it should be the original Prerogative imo.