Britney Spears Reportedly 'Resents' Her Dad, Won't Work Due to Conservatorship

Catalin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, bvbg11 said:

What worries me is if she refuses to work her team could always have Myah record another “most personal record ever” album. We don’t need more fake Britney songs. We want a free, happy and healthy  Britney to record the type of music she loves! 

She wouldn’t promote it though.. She’d also say she didn’t record any of that.

34 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

She wouldn’t promote it though.. She’d also say she didn’t record any of that.

I’ve never heard her confirm that Myah sang most of BJ though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She also didn’t promote BJ. She promoted the Vegas residency. So it’s not out of the question that we could get BJ 2.0 with her team limiting who she can talk to and what topics they cover.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I see a positive if she doesn’t work & money is not coming in, the judge might stop paying the conservators because at this point she is losing assets & money... money is going out on bills but none is coming in 

Britney is a smart bish 

She doesn’t get enough credit for it. David Lachappelle asked for her permission if they can spice it up a bit. He said he looked into her eyes and he knew she got it. Britney might not be comfortable with it but she is a performer and clicking into character. She knows it would make the image more interesting and catch attention just like she didn’t have to tie her shirt up for the baby video but she knew it would turn heads and make it interesting than just regular teen girls dancing in the hallway. Britney wants to create this fantasy, not only for the audience but for herself as well and that’s what I understand about her and how she approaches her career which is why she is passionate about it.

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She is a Mom. She is funny. She is your friend! She is Britney Jean. :mhm:

Inserts overly bleached hair photo shoot of her writing this "personal letter"....It was obviously a sham, like she hired whole a team to shoot a supposedly intimate moment.

I hope this is true. :receipts2: I'll miss her with all of my heart and will always pray for one more album but if this is the way she thinks will get her to freedom, awesome! (Cause why would she work if her father and her team are going to be all up in her face everyday and in every decision she wants to make?)

I hope she has another baby! :cuteidk: (Cause all that she wants is another baby ye ee eh) :embarrassed:

I completely support this decided of Britney's, she is hitting them where it hurts - the money, but I can't wait to see the look on team conservatorships faces when she makes a public appearance and all the fans scream #freebritney and she smiles

21 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Inserts overly bleached hair photo shoot of her writing this "personal letter"....It was obviously a sham, like she hired whole a team to shoot a supposedly intimate moment.

It looks staged, yeah. :mhm:

Even their smiles look fake especially the photo on the bed. Fake af. :embarrassney:

There's only one photo that looks natural to me. Even the letters and stuff. The polaroids or instax or whatever look fake. Her poems, I don't believe came from her journal or collection or vault. I think they had her write these poems just for the album to make it look personal. :donewithit:

Archived