Britney Spears Reportedly 'Resents' Her Dad, Won't Work Due to Conservatorship

Catalin

Halfassney was born after the conservatorship. She was still herself in the Circus era because I think she thought that it was going to be for a short period of time, so she was OK with it. But after coming to the conclusion that the C-ship is here to stay she started half assing her career ( plus the ***** have their effect on her).

That being said, I truly truly hope that once the C-ship is over she'll be back to her old self, and the Goddess she used to be will be born again.

Soooo many female artists and performers nowdays, but I have NEVER NEVER seen someone with that kind of passion and .... I don't know how to call it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss her and I want new music so bad but due to the situation I can totally understand why she doesnt want to, and I give her total suport for it.

What baffles me is that other artists have been through similar stuff she did in 2007 or puted themselves in nearly death situations and yet no one dared to put a conservatoship on them. This woman was harrassed, judged, called names, betrayed, lied to, some also say she had postpartum depression and SHE WAS ALONE in all this mess. Of course she, as person like everybody else, would suffer from it and get to a critical point like she did. Then comes Jamie & Co. to put her under a conservatorship saying she has dementia (whitout proving on court) when what she truly needed was love, patience, guidance, company and treatment. She literally said her situation was like prison - ON CAMERA -  and yet nothing happened all these years.

I hope and pray she gets her freedom, its what she deserves. Idk about you guys but I always felt like  Britney was an older sister  to me cause I was only a little kid when she became a popstar. Her music has always been part of my life and healed me so many times. I get really sad with all she's going through, seeing her taking steps against this situation gives me a little spark.

I really do hope this is the case. I know she's smarter than she's being made out to be (Instagram posts are dreadful right now) and she has a good head on her. She's always had insightful things to say and she always had an answer in the early days, but this c-ship has certainly taken it all out of her. So long as her focus is herself, her kids and her health, I think I am content with her not releasing music indefinitely until she's purely into it, like she was during the In The Zone days.

If there's anything I hope for, it's that - if/when this c-ship finally comes to an end - that if/when she decided to record new music, that she uses the last decade plus as the impetus and motivation behind recording something, finally, that's beyond real. That she can finally speak/sing openly and honestly. Where she takes the c-ship by the balls and just destroys it. I hope that fire and passion come back and translate into some music that she wants to make, one that will shock people and one that'll allow her voice to be finally heard and more than being a singer who sings about **x, boys, etc. Something real.

That is but a dream, but I think she deserves an outlet and I hope she does speak up one day. Openly and honestly without fear.

8 hours ago, Adan695 said:

They could always resort to unreleased material as well.

I don't think that would look good for them, if Britney would be silent about it (except for mayme a few instagram posts), not even some radio interviews, which she always does for album releases. It would reflect bad on them.

If this is true, then Britney must've come to terms with the fact, that they won't lift the conservatorship, no matter how many times she'll prove she can work and have a successful career.

I hope she'll stay strong and fight for her freedom. We all would love new music but it needs to finally be onher own terms. It's not like we don't have songs to listen to.

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

The fact that tkyle and muumuse are still sucking J*amie's colon in silence after everything that's going on. You all better stop following and supporting these rats.🐀

Never did follow or support them.

I couldn’t get past their repulsive voices. :byetina:

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah the "working on her mental issues" excuse for last year's cancellation of Domination, died a long time ago.

I mean, it's not like she has any options. Even if she wanted to to release music and go back to Vegas, her team simply can't handle having her in front of the public with people screaming #FreeBritney or telling her any other stuff. They would have to get rid of any meet and greets, and would have to pull a soundproof crystal wall in front of the audience, so she can't hear anything, and it would be like those crystals that are transparent from one side (the audience's perspective) and a mirror on the other side (what Britney would see lol ) 

also, any promo interview would be ruled out, unless the media outlets comply to only ask the scripted questions, and nothing about #FreeBritney, her conservatorship, her son's livestream, and I don't think anyone would want to be part of that at this point. 

I'd never thought of it that way.

So they checked her into a mental health facility against her will because she'd refused to take her meds in protest?

And then they painted her out in the media to be unstable, when she was actually just...protesting?

3 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Halfassney was born after the conservatorship. She was still herself in the Circus era because I think she thought that it was going to be for a short period of time, so she was OK with it. But after coming to the conclusion that the C-ship is here to stay she started half assing her career ( plus the ***** have their effect on her).

That being said, I truly truly hope that once the C-ship is over she'll be back to her old self, and the Goddess she used to be will be born again.

Soooo many female artists and performers nowdays, but I have NEVER NEVER seen someone with that kind of passion and .... I don't know how to call it.

Exactly! That fire in her eyes was unmatched. To this day I’ve never had an entertainer/ performance give me the same feeling Brit gave during her prime. 

5 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Exactly and when Bryan took over for Jamie around 2016 and gave his sister more freedom, she started to be alive again. Her body, her look, her music, her energy, her personality, her confidence. That was a preview of what Britney could do if she was free.

You're riiight, I've never seen it from this angle. 

Set her freeeeeeee, I'm tired of watching old primney performances, and i'm tired of defending Halfassney, I'm running out of excuses britney spears crying GIF

35 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Exactly and when Bryan took over for Jamie around 2016 and gave his sister more freedom, she started to be alive again. Her body, her look, her music, her energy, her personality, her confidence. That was a preview of what Britney could do if she was free.

Yes! Private Show Commercial was like the rebirth :imdying: than after that back to the original programming :nochillbrit:

On 3/13/2020 at 1:32 AM, monkeystar88 said:

There was even a story after the Circus tour that they were at Disneyland and she freaked out about the conservertorship and grabbed some scissors and cut her hair off again. If you look you'll find the stories. 

I remember the one I’m sure this was about 2010. I think some really dark stuff went on from about 2010-2011 and she was very heavily medicated. It’s so sad. We thought she was out the worst of it in 2008 but little did we know more was still to come just this time it was away from the cameras. There’s also photos of her in a car with Jason and she’s crying 

On 3/12/2020 at 12:29 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I figured this is what she has been doing. I mean if you look back on her Ellen interview and announcement you can tell shes over it. Towards the last POM shows when she cried people thought something was up and I think its because she knew what she was about to do. 

Britney is smarter than people give her credit for. She may not be releasing music or spotted in public but people are still buzzing about her. 

Yeah this video shows it, it's sad and something is up- it's obvi. she's emotional that this is the last show 

Archived