Britney Spears Reportedly 'Resents' Her Dad, Won't Work Due to Conservatorship

Catalin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I figured this is what she has been doing. I mean if you look back on her Ellen interview and announcement you can tell shes over it. Towards the last POM shows when she cried people thought something was up and I think its because she knew what she was about to do. 

Britney is smarter than people give her credit for. She may not be releasing music or spotted in public but people are still buzzing about her. 

i agree -   :duh:

and do I blame her?? NOPE!!  lets face it her father only gives a s**t about one thing - MONEY. And he proved what a violent horrible guy he is in august when he went for Sean. and Seans IG video last week spoke volumes to me. I don't really care that hes only 13 and don't really apply the 'respect your elders' to this, don't care if hes his grandfather either. Sean obviously is old enough to know exactly whats going on and  probably is peed off now with how his mom is being treated. I say good on him for speaking out tbh. And before anyone says what I have already had thrown  back at me on here and big gobs like Wendy Williams said on her show, ;yeh I know he helped Britney in 2007 and probably saved her life. BRAVO  JAMIE!!!!!!…..NOT!!!! Hes her ****** father! Its his bloody job and responsibility.....and lets not forget he should have done it out of love and concern for BRITNEY and not to go 'wheyyayyyyyyy I saved your life. now I have the right to control it now'

it pisses me off

If this is really why she’s not recording new music (or as Jayden says she wanted to quit) then GOOD!! It’s about damn time Britney put her foot down!! She looked miserable most of the time anyway out there in the spotlight. Girl, don’t lift your finger to do a thing. Take it easy. She’s worked since she was a child. She’s worked under serious health challenges just to be able to continue to see her 2 sons and keep the cash flowing for others. Now is time to work on herself. I hope she’s doing that tbh!! That is what she’s been needing!!

It takes $$$ to maintain a conservatorship and she has millions...unfortunately (for her), but hey let her greedy *** handlers live off of that until it’s gone. The cship  legal fees alone will drain what’s left of her estate if she doesn’t work for years. Which is why her team (Lou & the rest of em) is looking for other ways to cash in on Britney’s name, like Britney The Zone and that poorly titled broadway musical. Maybe this is what Larry was actually alluding to when he said she’ll never work again? Britney is no longer complying. I wouldn’t either especially after they had her locked up for months against her will.

If the conservatorship doesn’t work for you, then don’t you work for it. **** that ****!!

Enjoy your indefinite hiatus, Britney, you deserve it!! :kisses:#FreeBritney 

What worries me is if she refuses to work her team could always have Myah record another “most personal record ever” album. We don’t need more fake Britney songs. We want a free, happy and healthy  Britney to record the type of music she loves! 

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Anybody could have written this article.

It's pretty clear this was what was going on for quite a while now.

yeah the "working on her mental issues" excuse for last year's cancellation of Domination, died a long time ago.

I mean, it's not like she has any options. Even if she wanted to to release music and go back to Vegas, her team simply can't handle having her in front of the public with people screaming #FreeBritney or telling her any other stuff. They would have to get rid of any meet and greets, and would have to pull a soundproof crystal wall in front of the audience, so she can't hear anything, and it would be like those crystals that are transparent from one side (the audience's perspective) and a mirror on the other side (what Britney would see lol ) 

also, any promo interview would be ruled out, unless the media outlets comply to only ask the scripted questions, and nothing about #FreeBritney, her conservatorship, her son's livestream, and I don't think anyone would want to be part of that at this point. 

Archived