Britney Spears Reportedly 'Resents' Her Dad, Won't Work Due to Conservatorship

Catalin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

there was a story that if she could successfully launch an album (Circus) and proved she could tour they would end the conservertorship after. Then  against her wishes they extended it with Femme Fatale. It worked so well and i think everyone made so much from it they never ended it.

I believe this. I remember seeing a photo of her clearly crying in the back of the car and her dad trying to comfort her. At least during Circus she still had some life/passion about her.

That explains the transition from 2010-2011. You could tell she was just so unhappy at the way her life was going and this is probably where she broke again. I don’t blame her. That kind of restrain would drive me crazy! 

I don't think Myah does most of Britney Jean. Clearly Britney does like 80% of the singing Myah fills in the gaps for some reason or in Passenger sings what Britney maybe can't. Britney Jean feels like a "product"  or an obligation so perhaps Myah sings what Britney just refused too. Britney even refers to this album a lot as "work" not like art but her version of 9 to 5. A lot of the tracks just aren't up to par to Britney's back catalog.  

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I believe this. I remember seeing a photo of her clearly crying in the back of the car and her dad trying to comfort her. At least during Circus she still had some life/passion about her.

That explains the transition from 2010-2011. You could tell she was just so unhappy at the way her life was going and this is probably where she broke again. I don’t blame her. That kind of restrain would drive me crazy! 

There was even a story after the Circus tour that they were at Disneyland and she freaked out about the conservertorship and grabbed some scissors and cut her hair off again. If you look you'll find the stories. 

9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I see a positive if she doesn’t work & money is not coming in, the judge might stop paying the conservators because at this point she is losing assets & money... money is going out on bills but none is coming in 

Britney is a smart bish 

Of course, she will not have so much money as when she is working. But there were official papers around 2012 or so and they say just because of royalty and other regular incomes she earns 8 million per year- without going to work. And now we have nearly 10 years later.So it will be much more than 8. She will never be poor again. Jayden doesn't need to be afraid.

42 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Of course, she will not have so much money as when she is working. But there were official papers around 2012 or so and they say just because of royalty and other regular incomes she earns 8 million per year- without going to work. And now we have nearly 10 years later.So it will be much more than 8. She will never be poor again. Jayden doesn't need to be afraid.

But they can’t benefit off her royalties, only on the things she does in present they get a commission but royalties goes to her estate 

8 hours ago, bvbg11 said:

What worries me is if she refuses to work her team could always have Myah record another “most personal record ever” album. We don’t need more fake Britney songs. We want a free, happy and healthy  Britney to record the type of music she loves! 

They could always resort to unreleased material as well.

We just keep assuming and assuming that things are going or happening a certain way that our minds just keep thinking of the worst case scenarios and making her life to be worthless.  I would think by now we should had develop a little bit of patience and wait out till we hear direclty from her mouth was going on.  

The problem is that as soon as something is said we will always say its coming from the handlers or the cheap *******s that are ruining her career.  Im at the point that I will just be waiting patiently for this to be over and we can finally hear from Britney without the strings attach and find out where she stand in her own world and what she sees in it for herself. 

2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

But they can’t benefit off her royalties, only on the things she does in present they get a commission but royalties goes to her estate 

There was this fairly plausible comment on yahoo about how she could invest without working:

She is worth 60 million dollars [or 47 million?] with money still coming in. She spends a million a year on money advisors and her living expenses are actually quite frugal for her wealth.

With her annual living expenses of 400,000 dollars without counting the fact that she obviously has money invested,the interest that'd be earned off 60 million even just in the bank, and her continued sales... 400k a year would last her something like 130 years.

SOooo... I'm thinking she will probably be absolutely fine. Heck toss in that million she spends on financials and figure her an incredibly low rate if return..say 4% a year non compounding. Obviously this is a bit of an educated guess as the rate of interest return varies with principal but .... So now she's spending 1.4 million a year and getting a 4% flat yearly return which would actually be 2.4 million first year (it'd go up yearly as principal increased by a million a year).

So at her rate of spending and with an arguably better return than I stated her wealth is actually ACCUMULATING yearly."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-spends-fortune-christmas-004000710.html

7 hours ago, ****y said:

The Blast surprisingly reported on this.

yosA2kJ.png

The Blast Article

And other outlets are following suit.

Everything’s crumbling. 

We love to see it. :comingthru:

The fact that tkyle and muumuse are still sucking J*amie's colon in silence after everything that's going on. You all better stop following and supporting these rats.🐀

Archived