Photographer Randee St Nicholas Shares Un-Photoshopped Britney Spears Glitter Fantasy Photo

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nickey said:

I understand her so well giphy.gif

9pIbSmf.png

I can see the light
I have flown away
I have come alive
I am blown away
I have felt the love
I can see the truth
Now that I found you, now that I found you
:yasqueen:

Actually, I can't see that much light, but with some shades it can be enjoyable :bop:

ps is that Gaby Spanic? :orangu:

3 hours ago, rik said:

like legit what the **** does she do w her photography

The real question is: HOW and WHY does this person works for celebrities? I swear, there's a dear friend of mine and she's amazing at taking pics, yet she can't find a freaking job and if i think about the fact that this Randee can photograph Britney freaking Spears and other celebrities but her pics are always super bright and heavily photoshopped pisses me off :bichpls::rupaulslap:

1 hour ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

oh my lord the original super photoshopped one they posted is SO bad hseguhg look at the hand up close LOL

XPmzGiU.png

like what IS THAT...it looks like she had hair over her hand and they just tried to blur it out of existence oh my GOD this is so ghetto

LMAO the hell is that? Ken's hand? :gloria: 5ce539535df27e5777467057

"tHe PiCtUrE iSnT pHoToShOpPeD1!1!1" Sure Jan :tifflmao:

• Super Mods
On 2/8/2020 at 10:54 PM, HardToForgetYa said:

The real question is: HOW and WHY does this person works for celebrities? I swear, there's a dear friend of mine and she's amazing at taking pics, yet she can't find a freaking job and if i think about the fact that this Randee can photograph Britney freaking Spears and other celebrities but her pics are always super bright and heavily photoshopped pisses me off :bichpls::rupaulslap:

It’s luck, back during the FF era I was still in school and my professor’s son is actually Randee’s agent, Ryan Supple. My professor mentioned about him before that one of his client’s images “Britney” with an eye roll was on yahoo news (the lecture had something about business and finance) it was a small business class. He came in to class and got to hear our final projects. He looked tired, bored as he introduced himself and said he works with Britney Spears currently on her perfumes, merchandise, tours, music (in my head I was thinking omg, they basically got Randee to do EVERYTHING) and he did said basically anything you can think of. Others pitch their businesses and I pitched my photography business (I’m a photographer at heart, that’s all I know so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone than to pick a business like a restaurant that I have no passion or clue about) anyways he seemed more exiting to hear mines cuz I guess he knew more about it. He asked me did I own my own camera and I said yes...he goes on “well you can actually rent your equipment out and bill it to the clients” and he told me most importantly to never give up your copyright and that you make more money in licensing (he said a lot of things in between but this is why I’m bad at business) he brought in Britney as an example that they were able to license that image to magazines and news outlets because it’s a Britney photo. They paid for all the production costs of the shoot but make it back with profits from licensing. I met in private with my professor to go over my final, I told her I wanted to just take pictures and do music videos (boy you have foolish dreams when you’re young) and somehow it lead to her spilling some tea about Randee how she met her son by chance that he started out being one of her models LOL but she told me Randee used to be a model herself (not uncommon as Ellen Von Unwerth used to be a model) didn’t know the exact details as she couldn’t get over playfully teasing me for having a last name name relating to a *** book (it’s alright because I had read it hence why we couldn’t help laughing) But that help broke the ice more because she went on that despite Randee getting clients on her own, she and her son   have this co dependent working relationship because apparently Randee was in debt. She also talked about things I would be dealing with like when her son had to call in a last minute call to bring in a car(literally the singer got on set and demanded a car) to a music video shoot just because the artist demanded to have one in the shot despite it not making sense ( she said country artist and it’s a female, didn’t know who at the time as she didn’t say names but now Inknow it’s Carrie Underwood)

Archived