Jamie Lynn praises Lou

Nowgettoworkbitch

Well Lou obviously bought this ad for herself and then logged in to Jamie Lynn’s Instagram to promote it (to show how good she is and how all is well) and to **** with us. Or Jamie is still blinded by Lou. It takes a while sometimes for people to understand they’re being manipulated.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really don't deserve this icon, who loves to be mistaken for a man, and who "works her *** 24/7". 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

thr_loutaylor_092019_0080-h_2019_thr.jpg

Taylor, The Hollywood Reporter's Business Manager Icon 2019, built one of the industry's top firms — safeguarding clients like Steven Tyler, Florida Georgia Line, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Britney Spears: "I work my *** off 24/7."

When Lou Taylor walks into a room, people tend to notice. Maybe it's the blingy Lakers championship ring (a gift from client Metta World Peace) on her finger or the bronze Saint Laurent platform heels on her feet. Or, perhaps, it's that with a name like Lou, most people are expecting a man. "I always love that," she says.

A New York native who is running one of the top business management firms out of Nashville and L.A., Louise has gone by Lou for as long as she can remember. "I was Lou Lou, and as I got older, I was like 'I need to drop one,'" she says.

Taylor, who turns 54 this month, found her calling by happenstance. In 1990, her husband relocated to South Florida for work and she needed a job, so she answered an ad. She didn't even know what a business manager was — she'd been an accountant at mega firm Arthur Andersen — when she joined a management firm called Davimos, where she worked with Uptown Records and met Sean "Diddy" Combs (then an intern at the label, now her longtime client). "I was too dumb to know that women weren't business managers," she says. "I always just kept my head down and worked hard."

She launched Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group in 1992 and reinvested the money she made from clients — including her cut of boxer Michael Moorer's purses for fighting Evander Holyfield and George Foreman — back into her business. Now, 27 years later, she's running one of the top firms in the entertainment industry, with a staff of 154 (it's 70 percent female), offices in Nashville and L.A. and clients like Britney Spears, Florida Georgia Line, Reba McEntire, Jason Derulo, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Mary J. Blige and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler.

"I love the opportunities that a lot of great people have afforded me," says Taylor, crediting a long list of mentors and friends for helping her along the way, including late music exec Mercyline "Mike" Bernardo, music power lawyers Don Passman and Aaron Rosenberg, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino, mogul Irving Azoff and Endeavor executive chairman Patrick Whitesell.

"She's had great strategy, and it's created a great culture for people to work in," says Whitesell. "And her clients know she will fight ferociously for them." Adds Passman, "Lou has the ability to make finances understandable to people who don't really want to know about it."

Rosenberg says Taylor is "exceptional for many, many reasons," including that she takes a holistic approach to her job and is "redefining what business management means in the 21st Century."

Florida Georgia Line duo Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley say in addition to being their money manager she's also a mentor and friend who pours her heart and soul into her clients. “Lou is a true inspiration on so many levels," they tell THR. "We have no idea how she does everything she does." 

When she's not helping a client change the cultural landscape (like Spears' reinvention of the Las Vegas residency), sort out postmortem rights (Prince's estate) or open a creative compound (like FGL's Meet and Greet, which she describes as Cheers with lavender coffee instead of alcohol), Taylor is supporting the school she and her husband opened in Haiti and preparing for the launch of a mysterious "disrupter technology" she's developing: "I work my *** off 24/7."

Queen of mysterious, disrupter technologies :overwhelm:

Just remember that JL is the one that introduced this SLIME GUTTER ROACH to britney and ruined her life. Remember everyone in Britney's life knows about this #freebritney movement and JL STILL chose to put something like this on her story. This speaks volumes if you ask me. 

I hope y'all never stop your criticism for JL because she is truly trash :cackling:

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We really don't deserve this icon, who loves to be mistaken for a man, and who "works her *** 24/7". 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

Queen of mysterious, disrupter technologies :overwhelm:

that article neglects to take into account the negative reviews of her company by her own employees on Indeed/Glassdoor/google. #seekthetruth 

A recent review of her business from Glassdoor:

Cons

Please if you're in the position of considering a position here. DO NOT!! You will think back to this review and regret it. The positive reviews are all fake. Notice the dates- all April/May 2019 because about 5 people left in just one month in March/April. It is important to note that this is a small business with an owner. The owner is not a CEO in any kind of way. She is a small business owner that got lucky with few big-name clients, but to label herself a CEO? Nope. She does not understand what it means to be a true leader and manage people. She surrounds herself with people who are loyal to her like a dog. Senior leadership is nonexistent. As the other (real, not the fake ones) reviews mentioned, this place is not a place to grow your career. It's a dead-end job. You get a fancy title of an "accountant" but you're really a bookkeeper. But the owner doesn't want to label it as such because she wants to set herself apart from other business management firms. She also does this probably to get away from the fact that higher level "accountants" can be treated as exempt employees. This means that she does not have to give them overtime. Almost every other business management company and even CPA firms pay each employee hourly. The irony of this is that she doesn't want to classify you as an hourly employee but you sure are treated like one (you have to log all your hours with descriptions even if you're an assistant or a receptionist). The owner and her lack of trust for her workers mean that your hours will be recorded and scrutinized. I'm no HR expert, but I'm pretty sure that might be something you can flag to the department of labor. Because the owner deals with celebrities, you will get judged on what you wear. Comments will be made. Hurtful comments. If you are fat, the type of open fat-shaming with blatantly rude comments that you face is unreal. The owner hides behind the fact that because this is a "client-facing" role, she has the right to hire and choose who gets to sit with clients. Makeup, weight-loss, heels... are of these are directly and indirectly suggested. If you are in a client-facing role, your jaws will drop when you see some female directors come dressed in, let's say, not-so-modest clothing with cleavages and lots of legs exposed with high heels that belong elsewhere. Seriously, I got so shocked to see their attires in a work setting. It straight up looks like club attire. Professionalism at its finest! There is no "HR". If you have a problem, good luck. Anyone in HR never lasts long - that is a big red flag. One HR director has gone in half a year. A recruiter maybe one year. A CFO left in 3 months. If the people who are responsible for trying to create a positive workforce and finance leave, this is the ultimate sign that maybe you need to get out asap. Never trust what you tell HR. Actually, never trust anyone because people talk in this organization. Someone will already know what's going on in your life. The will use your weakness for their gain. The owner has created a culture of fear. People get fired so easily. No one trusts each other, everyone is negative, and people backstab each other all the time because once again, they're afraid to own up to their mistakes. The owner and sr. management will always blame a specific person for something. But if its consistently the same problem, who really is to blame here? The management or the individuals? If most of your employees are leaving within a year, it's not them. This is a finger-pointing culture. If anything goes right, it's just something that's expected. Credit will never be given. You have people here that will rat you out for leaving 15 minutes early but never praise you for working late. Look, she clearly is someone who understands EQ. This is actually the scary part! She will often tell you that she sits next to clients instead of in front of them to build trust and all these psychological tricks. She knows how to manipulate emotions and use it to her advantage just to achieve her goal. But she will recklessly dismiss talent on a regular basis with no concern of his or her well-being. She thinks that you are easily replaceable and that is why she focuses so much on recruitment. It's constant busy-season so be ready to work late nights and long hours. The owner keeps signing on clients at a rate that maxes out the internal workload. There are periods where no vacation is allowed and you are required to work late. Again, no overtime and guess what they feed you when you stay late? We're talking about 8 pm to past midnight hours here.... we get fed fast food. Pizza, Taco-bell, UGH, so gross. Meanwhile, the owner gets her meal-preps delivered to her with fresh salads. All the owner has to do is pay maybe what her shirts cost her to buy the team a decent meal. Other firms give like $10-15 for meal reimbursement if they stay late. She will buy the most lavish gifts for her clients but you're paid below market with a false promise of "promoting" you or giving you a review in 6 months and increasing your pay. Bonuses are laughable. It's one week's pay... are you kidding? The industry standard for accountants is 10%. If you are the owner's favorites, she'll buy you nice gifts though. But don't expect to keep it if you get terminated. The best thing that I've done for myself is leaving this organization. The anxiety of perhaps getting fired will keep you up at night. You will hear in your dreams of all the cursing and yelling that the owner shouts out. The funny thing is that this is a "Christian" company. Oh, btw, this is not an inclusive environment that celebrates people's various backgrounds. You'll see bible verses on walls so... if you're not Christian, just be prepared to see bible references everywhere. To current employees reading this, you know that they will suck you dry and leave you hanging. Take care of yourself first.

Advice to Management

If you talked to your staff with an ounce of compassion, more people would be there. Treat your employees the same way you treat your clients. They are the ones who are keeping the wheels spinning. It's not just you. All we want is to work with nice, positive people who show and truly appreciate the hard work the team puts in. If you can't show it with bonuses, at least give it to us in kind words. They are free and can go a long way. Stop treating your employees like hourly workers.

Lou is a mess. Buying her own Award? There is no way they would of asked her to do this. 

JL I don’t know what to say. I want to believe she is playing the part and keeping Lou on her good side until she can expose her. But it’s hard to believe when you read stuff like this. 

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

Lou is a mess. Buying her own Award? There is no way they would of asked her to do this. 

JL I don’t know what to say. I want to believe she is playing the part and keeping Lou on her good side until she can expose her. But it’s hard to believe when you read stuff like this. 

Jamie Lynn is so far up Lou’s ***, she probably drove her & her dad to buy their ugly matching camo outfits  

5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

A recent review of her business from Glassdoor:

Cons

Please if you're in the position of considering a position here. DO NOT!! You will think back to this review and regret it. The positive reviews are all fake. Notice the dates- all April/May 2019 because about 5 people left in just one month in March/April. It is important to note that this is a small business with an owner. The owner is not a CEO in any kind of way. She is a small business owner that got lucky with few big-name clients, but to label herself a CEO? Nope. She does not understand what it means to be a true leader and manage people. She surrounds herself with people who are loyal to her like a dog. Senior leadership is nonexistent. As the other (real, not the fake ones) reviews mentioned, this place is not a place to grow your career. It's a dead-end job. You get a fancy title of an "accountant" but you're really a bookkeeper. But the owner doesn't want to label it as such because she wants to set herself apart from other business management firms. She also does this probably to get away from the fact that higher level "accountants" can be treated as exempt employees. This means that she does not have to give them overtime. Almost every other business management company and even CPA firms pay each employee hourly. The irony of this is that she doesn't want to classify you as an hourly employee but you sure are treated like one (you have to log all your hours with descriptions even if you're an assistant or a receptionist). The owner and her lack of trust for her workers mean that your hours will be recorded and scrutinized. I'm no HR expert, but I'm pretty sure that might be something you can flag to the department of labor. Because the owner deals with celebrities, you will get judged on what you wear. Comments will be made. Hurtful comments. If you are fat, the type of open fat-shaming with blatantly rude comments that you face is unreal. The owner hides behind the fact that because this is a "client-facing" role, she has the right to hire and choose who gets to sit with clients. Makeup, weight-loss, heels... are of these are directly and indirectly suggested. If you are in a client-facing role, your jaws will drop when you see some female directors come dressed in, let's say, not-so-modest clothing with cleavages and lots of legs exposed with high heels that belong elsewhere. Seriously, I got so shocked to see their attires in a work setting. It straight up looks like club attire. Professionalism at its finest! There is no "HR". If you have a problem, good luck. Anyone in HR never lasts long - that is a big red flag. One HR director has gone in half a year. A recruiter maybe one year. A CFO left in 3 months. If the people who are responsible for trying to create a positive workforce and finance leave, this is the ultimate sign that maybe you need to get out asap. Never trust what you tell HR. Actually, never trust anyone because people talk in this organization. Someone will already know what's going on in your life. The will use your weakness for their gain. The owner has created a culture of fear. People get fired so easily. No one trusts each other, everyone is negative, and people backstab each other all the time because once again, they're afraid to own up to their mistakes. The owner and sr. management will always blame a specific person for something. But if its consistently the same problem, who really is to blame here? The management or the individuals? If most of your employees are leaving within a year, it's not them. This is a finger-pointing culture. If anything goes right, it's just something that's expected. Credit will never be given. You have people here that will rat you out for leaving 15 minutes early but never praise you for working late. Look, she clearly is someone who understands EQ. This is actually the scary part! She will often tell you that she sits next to clients instead of in front of them to build trust and all these psychological tricks. She knows how to manipulate emotions and use it to her advantage just to achieve her goal. But she will recklessly dismiss talent on a regular basis with no concern of his or her well-being. She thinks that you are easily replaceable and that is why she focuses so much on recruitment. It's constant busy-season so be ready to work late nights and long hours. The owner keeps signing on clients at a rate that maxes out the internal workload. There are periods where no vacation is allowed and you are required to work late. Again, no overtime and guess what they feed you when you stay late? We're talking about 8 pm to past midnight hours here.... we get fed fast food. Pizza, Taco-bell, UGH, so gross. Meanwhile, the owner gets her meal-preps delivered to her with fresh salads. All the owner has to do is pay maybe what her shirts cost her to buy the team a decent meal. Other firms give like $10-15 for meal reimbursement if they stay late. She will buy the most lavish gifts for her clients but you're paid below market with a false promise of "promoting" you or giving you a review in 6 months and increasing your pay. Bonuses are laughable. It's one week's pay... are you kidding? The industry standard for accountants is 10%. If you are the owner's favorites, she'll buy you nice gifts though. But don't expect to keep it if you get terminated. The best thing that I've done for myself is leaving this organization. The anxiety of perhaps getting fired will keep you up at night. You will hear in your dreams of all the cursing and yelling that the owner shouts out. The funny thing is that this is a "Christian" company. Oh, btw, this is not an inclusive environment that celebrates people's various backgrounds. You'll see bible verses on walls so... if you're not Christian, just be prepared to see bible references everywhere. To current employees reading this, you know that they will suck you dry and leave you hanging. Take care of yourself first.

Advice to Management

If you talked to your staff with an ounce of compassion, more people would be there. Treat your employees the same way you treat your clients. They are the ones who are keeping the wheels spinning. It's not just you. All we want is to work with nice, positive people who show and truly appreciate the hard work the team puts in. If you can't show it with bonuses, at least give it to us in kind words. They are free and can go a long way. Stop treating your employees like hourly workers.

Mess. An icon? What a joke this woman is...

What do you expect from a  redneck trailer park white trash hoe who hasn't accomplished anything in life? Her only accomplishments she got for her last name. She didn't finish high school and she's most probably as dumb as they come. They onlything she apparently is good at is spreading her legs once in 10 years and having a baby. 

2 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

What do you expect from a  redneck trailer park white trash hoe who hasn't accomplished anything in life? Her only accomplishments she got for her last name. She didn't finish high school and she's most probably as dumb as they come. They onlything she apparently is good at is spreading her legs once in 10 years and having a baby. 

:tifflmao:

Archived