Jamie Lynn praises Lou

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2019 at 9:20 PM, Bundy said:

She seems quite selfish tbh. Hey as long as she is living freely with her redneck hubby to make mistakes herself, it doesnt matter if Britney is under a cship for 12 years ran by their father who Britney never got along with, bc Jamie Lynn loves their father. Lou maybe should have put her under a cship too when she let her 7 years old drive an ATV and hold a gun. I wonder If she would have liked it and still would been praising Lou :disappointed:

Especially when Britney apparently isn't capable of raising her kids or being alone with them while jls daughter almost died because she drove an ATV which she shouldn't have at her age. 

1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Especially when Britney apparently isn't capable of raising her kids or being alone with them while jls daughter almost died because she drove an ATV which she shouldn't have at her age. 

Exactly! Britney did some mistakes in one year and she is seen as an unfit mother for the rest of her life. It doesnt matter if she can tour, make albums and millions for so many people, and if she doesnt make these mistakes anymore, she still cant be with her kids alone. But Jamie Lynn can even let her daughter hold a f**king gun and is all good. Seriously I feel so bad for Britney. Everyone can make mistakes and move along with their life, but she still has to pay and be stuck in a situation as if she didnt make any progress and we are still in 2007-2008. She has put up with so much **** and her dad and what she won? She still is under a cship and shes seeing her kids less. 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Or this recent photo, given she almost died driving one less than 2 years ago 

30834193-5-E7-E-4-C43-80-E2-8-DE82-E56-B

[/IMG]

I cannot f**king believe that. Where is this pic? On JLs insta? Her husbands?

Her latest Instagram stories show her to be thoroughly nasty. Is it acceptable to call anyone a loser... you also aren’t funny in the slightest.

Why isn’t she living her life, she lives near New Orleans (life of party) but she is stuck looking after kids with an animal hunting husband in a nowhere town. The sister of a global icon lives a life so miserable, her days revolve around making her own snarky narrations to her kids activities. No wonder your career bombed, you’re nasty. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, chizwhiz said:

Her latest Instagram stories show her to be thoroughly nasty. Is it acceptable to call anyone a loser... you also aren’t funny in the slightest.

Why isn’t she living her life, she lives near New Orleans (life of party) but she is stuck looking after kids with an animal hunting husband in a nowhere town. The sister of a global icon lives a life so miserable, her days revolve around making her own snarky narrations to her kids activities. No wonder your career bombed, you’re nasty. 

Who did she call a loser? 

3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys I literally cannot stand Jamie Lynn and never wil

BUT SHE POSTED THIS IN 2013 IT'S NOT NEW

:imdying:

She DID post a story praising Lou just days ago tho 

7 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Who did she call a loser? 

Her last set of insta stories about Maddie coming first in a run.

She was doing one of her instagram stories where she tries to make photos of her youngest kid into a comedy sketch, but the captions ‘from her 1 year old’ were:

‘just as well you came first because I wouldn’t want to be associated to a loser’ 

Thats a really nice thing for all her daughters friends to see on Instagram most of them follow her and are regularly tagged in the baseball pics, that they’re all losers.

So sorry your daughter got to grow up with so many resources available to practise sports unlike 99% of children out there.

her attitude stinks, I got the same attitude from bou Jaylors interview with caroline hobby on YouTube - it showed a very brash personality that only cares for how others see it. 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Her last set of insta stories about Maddie coming first in a run.

She was doing one of her instagram stories where she tries to make photos of her youngest kid into a comedy sketch, but the captions ‘from her 1 year old’ were:

‘just as well you came first because I wouldn’t want to be associated to a loser’ 

Thats a really nice thing for all her daughters friends to see on Instagram most of them follow her and are regularly tagged in the baseball pics, that they’re all losers.

So sorry your daughter got to grow up with so many resources available to practise sports unlike 99% of children out there.

her attitude stinks, I got the same attitude from bou Jaylors interview with caroline hobby on YouTube - it showed a very brash personality that only cares for how others see it. 

Uuggh, she's really a horrible person

• 2 weeks later...

Archived