Jamie Lynn praises Lou

Nowgettoworkbitch

2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

@loumtaylor @tristarteam @jamielynnspears

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

36 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I probably shouldn't comment since I acknowledged on other posts that I don't know basically anything about Jamie Lynn. I feel like giving her the benefit of a doubt about **** like this. People are slick, man. You come across the "right" kind of wrong person, they'll shovel enough bullshit your way and have you believing anything. And I hate talking like this but this is just the way it is....you HAVE to keep your guard up, you have to have a good bullshit detector in this day and time. If you're naive and trusting, you're gonna have a rough time of it. Been going through something with my mom and she's bitching about being stupid for being conned by somebody she thought she could trust. I correct her every single time because she's not stupid. There's a lot of difference between being stupid versus being too naive and trusting.

I agree. They’re extremely naive and too trusting of that woman. Lou has really worked over this family and who knows how many others. They don’t see it. It’s so bizarre. Jamie Lou’s butt kissing post and ongoing smooch fest for Lou is SICKENING!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I probably shouldn't comment since I acknowledged on other posts that I don't know basically anything about Jamie Lynn. I feel like giving her the benefit of a doubt about **** like this. People are slick, man. You come across the "right" kind of wrong person, they'll shovel enough bullshit your way and have you believing anything. And I hate talking like this but this is just the way it is....you HAVE to keep your guard up, you have to have a good bullshit detector in this day and time. If you're naive and trusting, you're gonna have a rough time of it. Been going through something with my mom and she's bitching about being stupid for being conned by somebody she thought she could trust. I correct her every single time because she's not stupid. There's a lot of difference between being stupid versus being too naive and trusting.

I relate to this so much...Someone tried the same with me a few years ago and for a long time I believed it until people close to me help me open my eyes and realize that I was being brainwashed.

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

"Like family" but Lynne stopped f**king with her a long time ago and didn't follow her on instagram/acknowledge her birthday comment when the FreeBritney **** startin going down..Jamie Lynn is evil. 

She seems quite selfish tbh. Hey as long as she is living freely with her redneck hubby to make mistakes herself, it doesnt matter if Britney is under a cship for 12 years ran by their father who Britney never got along with, bc Jamie Lynn loves their father. Lou maybe should have put her under a cship too when she let her 7 years old drive an ATV and hold a gun. I wonder If she would have liked it and still would been praising Lou :disappointed:

Archived