[New Candids] Britney & Sam out in Los Angeles 8/30

Niki

2 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

As trashy as she looks in that pic - I rather look at her than seeing that ugly *** guy next to her. Most Persian men are generally not that attractive - and I as a Persian can say that - but he is on another level. No wonder he’s training so hard to at least have something speaking for him - for some. 

So what is attractive to you?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

So what is attractive to you?

Someone who doesn’t need to alter his natural appearance to be somewhat „attractive“. That’s what I was saying - if Sam didn’t have his trained body, do you think he would be where he is and would be considered attractive by some?

His whole appearance is not effortless and that’s what I consider very unattractive. Strip down his hairwax, beard and muscles and see who would still lust after him. 

3 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

She doesn’t look good indeed. She’s clearly going through something. It reminds me a lot of 2007, but somehow worse.

yeah she looks like she decided to not get glammed up for the mall, that's as worse as it is

hard to diagnose mental/emotional state based on 1 picture of someone walking and looking at things

she's clearly smelling her fart here then

britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-planet-hollywood-resort-in-las-vegas_16.jpg

14 minutes ago, StarbucksQueen said:

If someone told me these were from like 12 years ago, I would totally believe them. Also nnnnn why are people assuming she's "going through something" only based on a couple unflattering facial expressions

It's on par with her team wanting us to believe she's crazy for walking barefoot after rocking painful as hell heels in May 2019.

Don't listen to them.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

On 6/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, Pinky98 said:

Someone who doesn’t need to alter his natural appearance to be somewhat „attractive“. That’s what I was saying - if Sam didn’t have his trained body, do you think he would be where he is and would be considered attractive by some?

His whole appearance is not effortless and that’s what I consider very unattractive. Strip down his hairwax, beard and muscles and see who would still lust after him

It sounds like your a little repressed or maybe jealous? What you’re describing is literally what the human species is naturally attracted too. Women like guys with muscles and that are strong. It’s genetic and a human trait going back millions of years in order to survive.  

It sounds like you don’t want to work out, don’t look anything like Sam and don’t want to, therefore justifying it saying he’s putting a lot of effort. He’s not, he is just being healthy and ultimately got the attention of a superstar. Nothing else is going on here. 

Edit** wow exhale works like complete shi*t on an iPad. It quoted me someone saying something in a totally different thread. 

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

It’s not chipped. She’s not wearing her retainers and her teeth are shifting causing her to have a gap now. Just look close up at her at that movie premiere with Sam from a month ago.

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't see the big deal tbh. She's out and about. Who knows where they were going to or where they came from. I don't expect a slinky red carpet dress going to Walmart or whatever. 

Obviously the issue is that her handlers/label built her career heavily on image throughout.

And guess what her handlers crafted her 2008 comeback on?

She and her handlers never really evolved her image, so of course people will endlessly comment.

Her post 2013, plastic surgery changed her appearance a bit too drastically.  Some have speculated it was done in part because of her 'smoker's lips'.  If true, that's unfortunate.  I mean, her smile was a main attribute.  Perhaps she doesn't want to be reminded of the 'old Britney' but her handlers never really evolved her image or performing style.

She has obviously looked good a times in the years since but her face is always going to be a point of conversation because of how her handlers promoted her in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I don't think those pics are edited by the paps to make her look fatter. I think they just show everything as it is lol

I mean, she's probably doing nothing, not rehearsing, not exercising and she's very likely taking a great deal of meds so.... it's perfectly normal not to look like 2016ney.

I just hope she finishes with everything she's got ahead on her plate right now and just start over.

He, for once, looks very attractive to me. Maybe cause he doesn't look as big in these pics. I don't usually like overbuilded bodies. Talking about Brit.... well, she doesn't give a **** about looking good while having a walk at the mall since forever, not surprising lol. 

Archived