[New Candids] Britney & Sam out in Los Angeles 8/30

Niki

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

As trashy as she looks in that pic - I rather look at her than seeing that ugly *** guy next to her. Most Persian men are generally not that attractive - and I as a Persian can say that - but he is on another level. No wonder he’s training so hard to at least have something speaking for him - for some. 

What's with the unnecessary hate? Plus in my worplace i see lots of persian men and they are REALLY awesome ,polite guys who treat women really good. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Aside from her teeth which look more crooked than usual she looks fine. Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes. I think it’s funny Sam is all dressed up and usually always is but Britney is completely dressed down. 

That’s like a big tell that they barely have anything in common. Britney doesn’t like none of that stuff and I mean it is just a quick errand run but he is made up with his hair cemented on his head. I know I spruce up a little but it looks very calculated look. He always has the same expression and it always looks like he is aware of the cameras because he always looks posed. 

Plus he’s not that attractive, I’m being serious too. Like where I live, people like him are a dime a dozen, I live in a tech populated place and any Persian that works out and grows their beard would look like Sam and probably nicer attitude. 

5 hours ago, Roger said:

I attended PoM in May 2014 and she had this wig on, when a few weeks earlier she was a brunette and delivered the best of PoM's run :hideous:

Oh damn, i feel bad for you :decisions: i remember watching a couple of videos of her performing with that wig and idk it gave me the impression that that ugly wig was about to fall off her head :nydisgust:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

every time I read persian I can't help but think of this

250px-053Persian.png

:queenie:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s like a big tell that they barely have anything in common. Britney doesn’t like none of that stuff and I mean it is just a quick errand run but he is made up with his hair cemented on his head. I know I spruce up a little but it looks very calculated look. He always has the same expression and it always looks like he is aware of the cameras because he always looks posed. 

Plus he’s not that attractive, I’m being serious too. Like where I live, people like him are a dime a dozen, I live in a tech populated place and any Persian that works out and grows their beard would look like Sam and probably nicer attitude. 

He had a date after this photo op. 

I wonder if he’s still seeing that girl from Bad Girls club.

Someone should ask her. 

14 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

Someone who doesn’t need to alter his natural appearance to be somewhat „attractive“. That’s what I was saying - if Sam didn’t have his trained body, do you think he would be where he is and would be considered attractive by some?

His whole appearance is not effortless and that’s what I consider very unattractive. Strip down his hairwax, beard and muscles and see who would still lust after him. 

You honestly just sound very bitter and jealous because you're lazy and can't put the effort in to get into shape. :yaknow:

22 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

As trashy as she looks in that pic - I rather look at her than seeing that ugly *** guy next to her. Most Persian men are generally not that attractive - and I as a Persian can say that - but he is on another level. No wonder he’s training so hard to at least have something speaking for him - for some. 

Oh shut up. Neither of them look trashy. Britney could have been yawning and all we got were weird shots or whispering a message. I’m also part Persian and can see he’s attractive. Do I like him?  Not really?  But I’m not salty.

21 hours ago, A.a.A said:

It sounds like your a little repressed or maybe jealous? What you’re describing is literally what the human species is naturally attracted too. Women like guys with muscles and that are strong. It’s genetic and a human trait going back millions of years in order to survive.  

It sounds like you don’t want to work out, don’t look anything like Sam and don’t want to, therefore justifying it saying he’s putting a lot of effort. He’s not, he is just being healthy and ultimately got the attention of a superstar. Nothing else is going on here. 

Edit** wow exhale works like complete shi*t on an iPad. It quoted me someone saying something in a totally different thread. 

11 hours ago, Complication said:

You honestly just sound very bitter and jealous because you're lazy and can't put the effort in to get into shape. :yaknow:

Lol, me finding him unattractive makes me lazy? As a matter of fact I have been working out for the last 3 years but would never go for that unnatural look where the upper body is pumped up and ripped but then having chicken legs. 

Apart from that I consider myself attractive and everyone should be allowed to have an opinion about other people’s attractiveness. Especially if it’s someone whose whole „career“ is built around that. What does he have other than his body?

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Some people just arent attracted to that look.. I'm a woman and I'm not attracted to it and definitely not jelous. I'm jelous of 2001ney not Sam lmao.

This. 

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Oh shut up. Neither of them look trashy. Britney could have been yawning and all we got were weird shots or whispering a message. I’m also part Persian and can see he’s attractive. Do I like him?  Not really?  But I’m not salty.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she looks bad - and the word „trashy“ was probably not used wisely. I’m not an English native. 

Actually like her natural look and she’s giving me 2005 vibes. 

But him? Nah, never. But I’m generally biased since I was never attracted to Near-Eastern guys. 

On 9/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, puppylo16 said:

I do think he WAS attractive in 2016 but he isn’t aging well as most Persian men do. He isn’t hideous by any means but he was a stud when they first started “dating”

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Derrick said:

I do think he WAS attractive in 2016 but he isn’t aging well as most Persian men do. He isn’t hideous by any means but he was a stud when they first started “dating”

Yeah you said it perfectly, I just don’t see what’s the big deal about him that so many people go crazy over like the gram girls can’t stop fantasying about him and he doesn’t have anything else going for him, I mean he doesn’t have a lot of expressions so I doubt he can be a leading actor material or even a perfume commercial. He barely has any expressions during the mv, he was expressionless while Britney was crawling on the table, you’re not gonna sell the mood and look aroused as she licks the milk? I would. Colin Tilly is no Randee and has worked with top models so it’s not lack of direction. Britney is able to sell different looks, he can only give 3.

Archived