[New Candids] Britney & Sam out in Los Angeles 8/30

Niki

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2019 at 5:08 AM, puppylo16 said:

That’s like a big tell that they barely have anything in common. Britney doesn’t like none of that stuff and I mean it is just a quick errand run but he is made up with his hair cemented on his head. I know I spruce up a little but it looks very calculated look. He always has the same expression and it always looks like he is aware of the cameras because he always looks posed. 

Plus he’s not that attractive, I’m being serious too. Like where I live, people like him are a dime a dozen, I live in a tech populated place and any Persian that works out and grows their beard would look like Sam and probably nicer attitude. 

Thank god, finally someone with good taste. And yes, he comes off like a total *********. Just think of that fake laugh in Britney’s cooking video on insta. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

Thank god, finally someone with good taste. And yes, he comes off like a total *********. Just think of that fake laugh in Britney’s cooking video on insta. 

No thank you! So many Britney fans are entranced by him because he has huge pecks but for me, it’s nothing, anybody can get it. Look how Jason loss a lot of weight (why? He looked great before) and turned ripped. It just pisses me off that they fell for Lou’s tricks. It’s no different than sending a hot blonde girl to a room of straights to distract them. They barely have any interaction, people give David a hard time but every time I saw them together, he has his arms around her, they are always caught laughing and when they do, their heads are always together, Britney loves a funny guy and I can tell he is witty to make up for his lack of “looks” and Charlie was a sweet guy that actually interacted with her boys like a real father figure. Both great guys but oh no one gives a **** because oh apparently they cheated on her, what a coincidence Team B, it didn’t came up in your background search? Or they weren’t willing participants like Sam is. That’s why I don’t like Sam and is just as guilty as her team. He knows the situation but he doesn’t care because he wants fame.

Archived