I miss

reoha098

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’m not sure if this board is dead now or i just can’t find the new posts. If anyone knows a good Britney forum could they please PM me it?

I noticed this too. I've never seen this place so dead. Thought #FreeBritney gave us a second wind, but that seems to be gone now and it's deader than ever. :disappointed:

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I’m not sure if this board is dead now or i just can’t find the new posts. If anyone knows a good Britney forum could they please PM me it?

I mean, what is there to talk about? We already post about her Google images posts, and her workout videos. There's literally nothing else. 

1 hour ago, Menzo said:

Why would you of thought that? No one stays on top forever.

I've never cared about her being THE TOP artist, or the best out there, like, I don't need everybody else to recognize MY idols or my interests, but, I do miss those years when we used to get an album every year, and several videos a year too, awards performances, etc.

I don't complain because there's no one to blame, but it does leave you that feeling that "her prime" ended just too soon. Even after the "comeback" she kept releasing stuff relatively constantly, and I thought that would be the regular for the years to come. I know all the things that are behind, and I comprehend she needs to solve her situation first before continuing with anything else.

But I do wish her life was different, mainly because of her, because she deserves freedom, she deserves happiness, she deserves to be with the man she wants, and have her kids, and do whatever she likes, because she's given so much to the world. Thus I wish her career would've continued to progress without all the negative aspects of her personal life, the conservatorship, etc, so she could be in the best place to continue releasing music. If the general public liked her stuff, well good for them, but I just wish she would've continued releasing music for herself, and for her fans, you know, just album after album, video after video, experimenting with different sounds and themes every era, not mattering if they flop or not, because we would all know she would deliver something different in a year or two.

Again, I know it hasn't been easy for her in this narrative we live on, so I just can't ask for anything else, but, yeah, I think many of us wonder how things would've been if certain things in her life had been different.

I hate comparing myself or our situation with others, but I think there's a general feeling of unfairness when we compare Britney's case to other artists' or Britney fans with other fanbases.

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never cared about her being THE TOP artist, or the best out there, like, I don't need everybody else to recognize MY idols or my interests, but, I do miss those years when we used to get an album every year, and several videos a year too, awards performances, etc.

I don't complain because there's no one to blame, but it does leave you that feeling that "her prime" ended just too soon. Even after the "comeback" she kept releasing stuff relatively constantly, and I thought that would be the regular for the years to come. I know all the things that are behind, and I comprehend she needs to solve her situation first before continuing with anything else.

But I do wish her life was different, mainly because of her, because she deserves freedom, she deserves happiness, she deserves to be with the man she wants, and have her kids, and do whatever she likes, because she's given so much to the world. Thus I wish her career would've continued to progress without all the negative aspects of her personal life, the conservatorship, etc, so she could be in the best place to continue releasing music. If the general public liked her stuff, well good for them, but I just wish she would've continued releasing music for herself, and for her fans, you know, just album after album, video after video, experimenting with different sounds and themes every era, not mattering if they flop or not, because we would all know she would deliver something different in a year or two.

Again, I know it hasn't been easy for her in this narrative we live on, so I just can't ask for anything else, but, yeah, I think many of us wonder how things would've been if certain things in her life had been different.

I hate comparing myself or our situation with others, but I think there's a general feeling of unfairness when we compare Britney's case to other artists' or Britney fans with other fanbases.

I wish I could articulate the way you do. :mhm:

I think that time goes by, so slowly and it's hard:kidcries:.  When 2006-07 happened I was on the edge every week, but then 2008-09 happened and everyday was a gift. Somehow we started wanting more and more and now  we are in limbo. I guess you never know what you got til it's gone, gone... Uououou... Aawww! 

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Roger said:

I miss when my fave was one of the biggest star on the planet

I thought that it would never end :crying3:

well she was on top cause she was always doing stuff

award show performances 

media frenzies like that mexico thing or head shaving

promoting new albums

releasing new ****

now look

brit gets admitted to a mental health facility and that whole scandal breaks out and boom

papp swarm her, talked on tmz and other talkshows everyday, headline of magazines

whoever was hired to re-design the site needs fired honestly, what a mess :mj: no matter how hard jordan and co try and make this a "pop music site" it will always be known as a britney fansite and majority of users' on exhale are here for britney and now that her career is non existent at the moment and the drama has died down a bit no one really cares to check exhale, add in the fact that traditional pop music/pop artists are not ruling the charts right now, not even the gp will care to check for a pop forum

Archived