I miss

reoha098

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I miss sunshine, smiles, and rainbows......

giphy.gif

(I prefer when this place wasn't so confusing, and I'm willing to bet it's half of why this place is so dead lately. Twitter is easier to navigate, sad to say.)

1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

inb4 this thread gets deleted

seriously, change it back, that's why it's so dead now

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

whoever was hired to re-design the site needs fired honestly, what a mess :mj: no matter how hard jordan and co try and make this a "pop music site" it will always be known as a britney fansite and majority of users' on exhale are here for britney and now that her career is non existent at the moment and the drama has died down a bit no one really cares to check exhale, add in the fact that traditional pop music/pop artists are not ruling the charts right now, not even the gp will care to check for a pop forum

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I miss it too.. sometimes i dont feel like comin here because everything seems so messy it confuses me.

Anyone know of another Britney forum? :juggingu:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you are having a hard time finding new posts. It's exactly the same minus upvoted comments :)

Like I said, maybe people aren't posting as much. I'm sorry for the critique. I really love the site and want to keep using it! i'm also noticing a lot of users saying similar things that I am. 

9 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I miss the old Pepsi ads. She was the only ***** that could make me go from Coke to Pepsi. I always thought Pepsi tasted terrible until homegirl changed my mind. See kids, iconic ads work. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ImpishCraftyHog-size_restricted.gif

Ba ba ba ba 

Ba ba ba ba

THE JOY OF PEPSI :makesomenoise:

• Super Mods
On 7/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, britney_rocks said:

I miss the old Pepsi ads. She was the only ***** that could make me go from Coke to Pepsi. I always thought Pepsi tasted terrible until homegirl changed my mind. See kids, iconic ads work. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ImpishCraftyHog-size_restricted.gif

THIS. I always thought Pepsi tasted like watered down coke tbh even as a child ( do I sound pretentious?) I truly did love Pepsi twist though so was proud to drink it and did it exactly like our girl in the commercial lol

tbh her commercials are still as iconic as ever, there’s rarely any nowadays that catches my eye as effortless as this, same as Michael’s. They just make it look so easy. 

I really really miss the old design :/ The inflate thing is stupid, sometimes I downvote people when I mean to upvote them, and the non-cronological post order is also bothersome.

Spoiler

But the winner surely is the X logo, which looks exactly like xvideos and has got me explaining people it's not when I take a screen shot - multiple times :mhm:

On 7/19/2019 at 6:29 PM, f**knfurter said:

I miss sunshine, smiles, and rainbows......

giphy.gif

(I prefer when this place wasn't so confusing, and I'm willing to bet it's half of why this place is so dead lately. Twitter is easier to navigate, sad to say.)

Lol you spoke too soon, Twitter got the new layout and it's f**king awful. Looks like the mobile site just optimized for a desktop.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Lol you spoke too soon, Twitter got the new layout and it's f**king awful. Looks like the mobile site just optimized for a desktop.

Lmao, I realized when the change hit my desktop, but I think I've gotten used to it now. (Tbf, I've mostly gotten used to the changes here, as well.) :dorkney:

36 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Lmao, I realized when the change hit my desktop, but I think I've gotten used to it now. (Tbf, I've mostly gotten used to the changes here, as well.) :dorkney:

Yeah I think so too, but I still hate it. The old layout was soooooooo much better. Now it looks like I’m using a mobile site on a computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don’t understand why Jordan doesn’t listen to us.We are the ones who are using exhale so our opinions should matter the most.I still get confused using it and from the looks of it, so does everyone else.Less and less people are using exhale so i think that it’s time for Jordan to listen to us and stop making updates that literally nobody asked and nobody understands.Please Jordan change exhale back to the way it was in 2018.

Archived