New IG post

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahah Britney(Lou M Taylor)following Sam A. on Instagram.How embarrassing.It's so obvious Lou M Taylor, she thinks we'll relax watching photos of Britney with her boyfriend hired by her and make believe that she lives a quiet, happy and safe life.

As it seems that Lou reads us...we want Britney to be free and you and the troop of corrupt and bad people  disappear from her life.We want a new team and good music with creatives ideas from Britney , a good shows ,a good choreographer, good costumes and good performances, etc

4 hours ago, Alexa said:

09841887013d80af3d3e717ff5505a41afe0e10c

Sam has some work to do to match her calves :bigtime:

He could never. Just like the person they belong to, her calves are legend status. 

Fitness queen :brit2016:

(it’s been a while since we’ve seen candids of her smoking so I hope she finally kicked the habit. Ascend to fitness legend Brinny)

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The conservatorship prevented her from driving a car, so guess what our environment-friendly queen did? She bought herself and her boyfriend a bike :jj:

can she even buy them by herself, or she had to save the allowance she's received for the past few months? :jj:

She looks great though :yesplease: Earlier I checked my phone exactly when the picture had like 1m of being posted lol Maybe Lou and I are connected

5 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Sam commented :tehe:bdk6hbl.jpg

Did he honestly just call his D a bike she loves to ride? Omg :OMGney:

Edit: ok so the lake reference doesnt really make sense but whatever Id ride him anytime no doubt

Edit 2: I need a bf omg

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

Did he honestly just call his D a bike she loves to ride? Omg :OMGney:

Edit: ok so the lake reference doesnt really make sense but whatever Id ride him anytime no doubt

Edit 2: I need a bf omg

No no, she was referring to the scenery... Sam’s comment was a joke. ?

oh god I wish someday Britney will have real boyfriend who has no contract or nda 

:nochillbrit:

tho 20 years old LA model dating 37 years old millioner with 2 kids doesn't strike me as geniune even with no contract 

it's not shade to Britney. she couldn't find person who loved her even at her "peak" (see: kfed)

just sad all around

1 hour ago, tsss said:

oh god I wish someday Britney will have real boyfriend who has no contract or nda 

:nochillbrit:

tho 20 years old LA model dating 37 years old millioner with 2 kids doesn't strike me as geniune even with no contract 

it's not shade to Britney. she couldn't find person who loved her even at her "peak" (see: kfed)

just sad all around

Britney looks younger in the picture than he does. She looks like his daughter. The picture is really nice

I think he’s loving all the fame but they seem like a genuine couple. This is the happiest we have seen her with a man since the early days of Kfed. Good for them. I hope she rides that **** til the end of time. 

Archived