New IG post

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i just love her and sam together! idc what anyone says but he seems to really care about her and britney always seems happy around him!

Agreed.  He obviously cares about her and makes her really happy (and vice versa).

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

OMG guys she suddenly follows sam on instagram! her following has gone back up to 98 and i saw she now follows him

Fans: Isn’t it funny that she doesn’t even follow her own boyfriend?

Lou:    **logs into Britney’s account and follows Sam** “I don’t know what you are talking about guys, look she’s following her boyfriend! They are riding bikes together! Nothing out of the ordinary here folks! See!”

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Lou:    **logs into Britney’s account and follows Sam** “I don’t know what you are talking about guys, look she’s following her boyfriend! They are riding bikes together! Nothing out of the ordinary here folks! See!”

:cackling:

She's lucky there's not much rain where she lives: I would never ride a bike without mudguards in Europe! :umomg:

Spoiler

Also never ride a **** without a ******, people! :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Unless you know the status of the person. Be safe, Exhalers! :bedtime:

• Content Curators
46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Can you guys shut the **** up for 3 seconds 

Archived