New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

IonutM

4 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

She did it yesterday? Like immediately after she got up..? That’s what she looks like. :tifflmao:

I love you Brit, but too much has happened.. we don’t know what to believe anymore. 

Wasn’t she out and about yesterday? Looking perfect? Unlike in the video LOL

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s the way it was done, so defensive and without any context of the past few weeks. It’s as if people had been accusing her of this out of the blue for no reason, she just seemed very abrupt and bitchy to me.

honestly its weird now that i think about it

even when katy back in 2017 dragged her all she released was a bible quote in response

maybe her team made her do this

oh the irony :cackling:

or maybe shes just sick and tired of the rumors

This video is really bothering me. The woman can’t do anything without the approval of others..why would she be mad that people assumed she doesn’t control her account? Of all the things THATS what she’s worried about!? 

Very disappointed in her. 

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

We are not the ones calling the paparazzi and we are not giving stories to the media.

Tell this to her team

@Cappycorn87 is snapping :jj:

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ok so had she said "I filmed this video on May 28th 2019" I would have believed her but she said "yesterday".

There are many Yesterdays, yesterday changes with each passing day :raven:

This video could have been filmed on June 6th 2017 and she still could have called it Yesterday :jj:

she could still film it in 2017 saying that it's May 28th, 2019 :evilpatrick:

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

So confusing... I'm clueless about this really, is this going to kill the #freeBritney movement? :jlostare:

I wonder if her team let her post that to try to quiet down the masses and let #freeBritney die, remember that they're desperate at this point

now that I've had time to process it all, I do think I'm quite annoyed by the video as well.. some users have said that "Britney has already released a statement, she already told you to leave her alone and respect her privacy, it doesn't matter what she posts you're still not going to listen and it's still not going to be enough" but the thing is - she hasn't.. :nyheadache: all she's done is post 2 vague videos with non-statements that don't address anything.. the first one was like "oh, yeah, I'm fine, don't worry" (the caption does not count because it could have been written by literally anyone, I just can't imagine Britney calling out Sam and his "fake" e-mails like that) and this one was like "umm, actually, I do run my own Instagram" - that is literally it.. if you don't want the attention, Brit, then ******* say it loud and clear instead of posting this bullsh*t.. :arianabye: the investigation and hearings are still a thing and I'm still looking forward to what both will bring, peace.. :gloss:

+ she still hasn't addressed the movement specifically, I feel like this Insta post doesn't even have to be viewed with #FreeBritney in mind.. who knows, maybe she read the stupid TMZ articles that keep saying how she doesn't have a phone / access to the internet / etc. :brit: until she CLEARLY states something along the lines of "umm, this #FreeBritney ****?! nah, nah, nah, this ain't it, stop it, guys" I see no reason to back off.. :mj:

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’ve kinda had it with this ****. I haven’t checked on here in a few days now whereas when this first happened I was constant. 

I get sick of defending Britney then stupid videos go up like this and her playing along with all this stuff in the press. We all know her father and team control her whole life and have done since 2008. We hear about Britney fighting for her freedom in court then we get stupid videos like this and see her in the press cooperating with what she’s been told to do (ie staged shopping trips with Sam) so that it’s like “look she’s stable. See? Everything’s fine she’s with her boyfriend she looks good - she’s fine!” 

I feel awful for her but at the same time if she’s playing along with it and lying with them then what more can we do. She’ll be in this same bubble forever in that case until Jamie dies and someone else takes over her life.

Sad but true and everyone who down votes me knows deep in their heart this is the truth. 

Really well-said.

I had this thought the other day; you know how everyone around Britney is trash: Lou, Sam, Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Larry, the list goes on.. well what if Britney is trash too? We see her as this person in a really unfair situation and we’ve loved her for so long so we feel like we know her, but none of us really know her. I don’t know.. it was just a thought. Like you said, it appears she’s on their side in a way. Maybe she’s posting these things under duress or maybe she does have a sort of Stockholm syndrome.

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

WAIT

CHERI AND LILITH ARE BANNED TOO
what happens if they were britney and jamielynn and loved to **** on themselves for fun :nyheadache:

are they?? :imdying: wow, never thought I'd see the day (not saying I'm happy just shocked because it almost felt they had some sort of immunity or something with posts like theirs).. :nyheadache:

Archived