Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney realized that Madonna isn't who she thought she was. I think Britney realized Madonna is really a ''Industry'' person. You know the Diva attitude and probably realized Madonna was one of the people who sold themselves for this Industry and for the fame and Money (Rebellion). As she got older she really started noticing things within the ''business''. 

This might sounds CRAZY but hear me out. You know the whole illuminatti theory, well if you noticed ever since Britney and Madonna kissed, her career started changing. Ok Ok I know what your thinking but listen. Madonna is one of the biggest ''iluminatti'' puppets in the game. She's never rebelled against them, hence why her career has lasted so long and did not have anything drastic happen to her like Britney's. What if when she kissed her Madonna somehow took the drive, talent, passion and youth from Britney, I always felt she was Jealous of Britney's career and talent, Britney is prettier, better dancer, better singer, better performer and it reminded Madonna of her old days and I think Britney was her biggest competition as far as an artist who can reign the Queen of pop. After the Kiss, she got married for 55 hours, Britney met Kevin, Injured her knee, had to cancel her tour and never finished her 4th single Video ''Outrageous''. It was like bad luck,  after that the dancing was never the same, and then 2007 happened. So I know it might sound stupid and crazy but I mean, their is so much **** we don't know about both seen and unseen. I mean based off '' Mona Lisa'' and ''Rebellion'', Britney knew something is up and she tried to tell us. :bigtime:

On 5/11/2019 at 3:45 PM, pedrobarcelos said:

Britney mentioned the kiss last year

and posted this in 2017

You mean her team posted it?

I don’t imagine Britney cares much for Beyoncé’s music. She’s never mentions her in an interview ever. Plus I wouldn’t say Beyoncé’s music has been anything other than pretentious rubbish featuring her ego-centric husband for the past few years now. I think her team just thought it would be good publicity because of her high profile. 

I also think she still likes Madonna but they’re just not close. She’s worked with her many years ago but she’s kinda been there done that. Nothing wrong with that

9 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t imagine Britney cares much for Beyoncé’s music. She’s never mentions her in an interview ever. Plus I wouldn’t say Beyoncé’s music has been anything other than pretentious rubbish featuring her ego-centric husband for the past few years now. I think her team just thought it would be good publicity because of her high profile. 

I also think she still likes Madonna but they’re just not close. She’s worked with her many years ago but she’s kinda been there done that. Nothing wrong with that

"She" also said to Vanity that she listened to Lemonade

“I just listened to Lemonade. I’m a little late on that, but it’s good, really angry, a really hardcore album,” Spears said. "Generally, I like songs that are bit different and I like moody stuff. There are moments where you feel the light, airy Beyoncé, but most of the time it almost feels like a therapy album. I respect that.”

I think Britney always liked Madonna's rebellious side. Just watch Madonna's videos and performances from the 80's and early 90's. Britney has that same rebellious side.

I believe Britney and Madonna had a light disagreement, which led Britney to realize that she didn't have that much in common with Madonna. I don't think Britney hates Madonna at all, but she realized after 2003 that they were different people; Madonna is a strict disciplinarian, Britney is a rebellious, free spirit. I'm sure Britney would feel smothered under Madonna's wings for too long. 

They respect each other, and that's enough. Britney will probably always look up to Madonna, but she bows to no one, she's comes off like a free spirit type, at least to me.

On 5/14/2019 at 12:26 AM, princessmimi said:

Tbh based on all the crazy **** that HAS happened in Hollywood, I honestly WOULDN'T be suprised if this was true!

Its kinda ironic how her life drastically went downhill after 2003 when that performance happened.

I've always thought of that and I remember in Japan there was this theory from a Japanese reporter that by Madonna kissing Britney it was like she was putting her soul into her or something like that. But just the fact of the unseen and unknown parts of Hollywood and what truly comes with it, anything is possible. I mean Rebellion and Mona Lisa definitely were hints to that on top of everything else. But after that 2003 kiss thats when everything started changing and was never the same again. 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:07 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

False. She has danced to Beyonce, invited destiny’s child to open for her , listened to lemonade in vanity fair declared it. 

Just because YOU DONT like her doesn’t mean britney doesnt. 

Because Madonna was supposed to pass the queen of pop music torch down to Britney symbolized by the VMA kiss (Xtina) was a failed plan B). Madonna treated Brit like her protégé, grooming her for the occult ritualistic underworld of the industry with a crash course in Kaballah (a favorite of Hollywood illuminati slaves). Britney  was open to it at the time because she was in that "open to new experiences during college" free chill spirit phase of her life but quickly realized that, for a southern conservative girl who still goes to church and has always shown signs of being a (born-again?) Christian, Kaballah just isn't something that she wants invest any part of perself into. Complete different world-view self-centered "I am God" mentality that is directly opposed to her upbringing and personal views. 

Plus Madonna has sucked youthful energy from a ton of other young artists through collaboration, does that mean she has special bonds with all of them also. No. It's money. And publicity bump for her again decreasing relevance. (She comes out of her cave every 5-8 years with a new persona/gimmick for an album and tour then back into the cave for another vampire hibernation.

Madonna ruined MATM by inviting herself into the project with no vision of the song for the future, except to mute all versions of the song in any YouTube video that includes the song at all. Psh *****.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:25 PM, PokemonSpears said:

"She" also said to Vanity that she listened to Lemonade

Very interesting

Britney has always been very open to different kind of music

Lemonade wasn't my tea tho, and it's true, it's very aggressive

Nothing happened.  They worked together, they were “close” for a hot second, and they drifted apart and lost touch like tons of former friends & acquaintances do. :bedtime: I know it’s hard to believe, but not everything is a big conspiracy or Illuminati bullshit. 

On 5/16/2019 at 2:09 AM, DirtyMind said:

Nothing happened.  They worked together, they were “close” for a hot second, and they drifted apart and lost touch like tons of former friends & acquaintances do. :bedtime: I know it’s hard to believe, but not everything is a big conspiracy or Illuminati bullshit. 

This! Everyone here is making up stories, passing judgement on Madonna and Britney as if they were there in the room when their "falling out" happened. They each did their own thing and give props over the years. No drama, no feud, no nothing aside for respect as entertainer to entertainer. Just giving the people who dislike Madonna to air their dislike for her.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, Dreamer26 said:

Madonna doesn't care about Britney or any other singers. She did duet with Britney back then just because Britney was popular. She is using current popular singers for attention. Just like Maluma. Also I don't think that Britney idolizing Madge. Her idol was Janet. Media did it that way. Brit and her team followed this story. 

This! Madonna is known for becoming “friends” with people to ride off of their popularity, she has done it throughout her career! 

I do however believe that Madonna was one of Britney’s idols along with Janet growing up, but I’m wondering if Madonna was not exactly what Britney thought she was like and if meeting her sort of ruined Britney’s love for her a bit.

Archived