Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

But literally after the Madonna thing Britney’s career changed forever. Literally after the In the zone era which was around the time the Madonna thing started, notice after that we never got a completed proper era and everything was never the same after that.

They actually love each other STOP

7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

ah just the game on loose women UK. She would avoid Madonna

I know it's Silly game, but Madonna would have probably said kiss Britney again or something

Well, she also says she prefers UK over US (we know she glows every time she goes there) but she also says she prefers dad bod and Sam is totally the opposite so......... yeah, just a silly game, I wouldnt take that as proof for a Madonna issue :yaknow:

On 5/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think Britney genuinely realised Madonna started latching on to people for fame as her career matured. She used younger and upcoming stars to stay relevant. Let’s be honest. I’m a fan of Madonna and I’m not taking away any credibility she’s gained over her career as she has had a massive career. 

I think really Britney just doesn’t think of her anymore. I doubt she hates her but she was just an acquaintance during her career like many other people.

ALL STUPID SILLY IDIOCIES. DELETE THIS :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

On 5/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

This might sounds CRAZY but hear me out. You know the whole illuminatti theory, well if you noticed ever since Britney and Madonna kissed, her career started changing. Ok Ok I know what your thinking but listen. Madonna is one of the biggest ''iluminatti'' puppets in the game. She's never rebelled against them, hence why her career has lasted so long and did not have anything drastic happen to her like Britney's. What if when she kissed her Madonna somehow took the drive, talent, passion and youth from Britney, I always felt she was Jealous of Britney's career and talent, Britney is prettier, better dancer, better singer, better performer and it reminded Madonna of her old days and I think Britney was her biggest competition as far as an artist who can reign the Queen of pop. After the Kiss, she got married for 55 hours, Britney met Kevin, Injured her knee, had to cancel her tour and never finished her 4th single Video ''Outrageous''. It was like bad luck,  after that the dancing was never the same, and then 2007 happened. So I know it might sound stupid and crazy but I mean, their is so much **** we don't know about both seen and unseen. I mean based off '' Mona Lisa'' and ''Rebellion'', Britney knew something is up and she tried to tell us. :bigtime:

Delete your silliness and your stupid account.

On 5/16/2019 at 7:00 AM, agarard said:

Plus Madonna has sucked youthful energy from a ton of other young artists through collaboration, does that mean she has special bonds with all of them also. No. It's money. And publicity bump for her again decreasing relevance. (She comes out of her cave every 5-8 years with a new persona/gimmick for an album and tour then back into the cave for another vampire hibernation.

Madonna ruined MATM by inviting herself into the project with no vision of the song for the future, except to mute all versions of the song in any YouTube video that includes the song at all. Psh *****.

LAME IDIOCIES

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

This might sounds CRAZY but hear me out. You know the whole illuminatti theory, well if you noticed ever since Britney and Madonna kissed, her career started changing. Ok Ok I know what your thinking but listen. Madonna is one of the biggest ''iluminatti'' puppets in the game. She's never rebelled against them, hence why her career has lasted so long and did not have anything drastic happen to her like Britney's. What if when she kissed her Madonna somehow took the drive, talent, passion and youth from Britney, I always felt she was Jealous of Britney's career and talent, Britney is prettier, better dancer, better singer, better performer and it reminded Madonna of her old days and I think Britney was her biggest competition as far as an artist who can reign the Queen of pop. After the Kiss, she got married for 55 hours, Britney met Kevin, Injured her knee, had to cancel her tour and never finished her 4th single Video ''Outrageous''. It was like bad luck,  after that the dancing was never the same, and then 2007 happened. So I know it might sound stupid and crazy but I mean, their is so much **** we don't know about both seen and unseen. I mean based off '' Mona Lisa'' and ''Rebellion'', Britney knew something is up and she tried to tell us. :bigtime:

SILLINESS. SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME

On 5/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

Yup!!! Something definitely happened. Britney tried to rebel against the Illuminati, I mean rebellion says it all. And then the producer of the song does mysteriously? Because they knew one way or another he was going to leak it someday. But literally after the Madonna thing Britney’s career changed forever. Literally after the In the zone era which was around the time the Madonna thing started, notice after that we never got a completed proper era and everything was never the same after that. Think about it.

What is the thing with Rebellion? The song has 3 producers and Britney worked on it.

1. One producer dies in a hotel room by accident after he said to the public he wants to release the song in full.

2. The second one lose millions of dollars in half a year because of ******* abuse

3. Britney was set under conservatorship. She is not allowed to use a phone with internet access because of the stuff she could post.

C-ship happened.. I don’t think they could handle Madonna but they sure can handle Britneys relationship. Madonna would pop that bubble in no time..

p.s. Kabbalah isn’t much thing.. it’s like meditation collection or smth.. tree of life and that kind of things are really close to yoga.. I don’t think it could be a problem for them. Even for Christian girl cause both of them has same roots.

20 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What is the thing with Rebellion? The song has 3 producers and Britney worked on it.

1. One producer dies in a hotel room by accident after he said to the public he wants to release the song in full.

2. The second one lose millions of dollars in half a year because of ******* abuse

3. Britney was set under conservatorship. She is not allowed to use a phone with internet access because of the stuff she could post.

Britney tried to tell us something with Rebellion, The Original Doll, etc. But Mona Lisa was not based on what happened with M, Rebellion isnt either imo

25 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Is this true? :squint:

9 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

@jordeezy @vzlafan @Stefi Hilton @Vic_B_Like @Lil Jay @Betty1994 @nwonder  @Dreamer26 @Cinderella85 YALL MUST STOP WITH YO STUPID IDIOTIC DELUSIONAL PATHETIC SILLINESS. SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME. THE REALITY IS THAT BRITNEY LOVES AND IDOLIZES M. FACE FACTS AND GO HOME. :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

DID YAAALLLLL GETTTT IT OR NOT HATERS?????

Stop with the Hate, before you been banned because i don't know somewhere else you put your frustations -  mi ciela :wonka: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, Avatar said:

I really don’t believe Madonna was her favorite artist

Of course M was one of her favoirites.

There's even this thread on ATRL of Brit buying Ray Of Light in a store:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/256060-tb-britney-buying-ray-of-light-at-store/

She said "Here's my girl Madonna, i love her"

So @Avatar @THE BAJAN VIBE  @vzlafan @ColdAsFire89 STOP SPREADING UR LIES :didilie:

Britney LOVES and IDOLIZES Madge OK?  :didilie:

39 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I tell u to SHUT UP

Excuse you.

There is no reason to ever speak to another member like this. This is public forum with various options and If you can’t handle that please leave.

Grow up, grow some manners and learn how to communicate with people.

:tina:

Archived