Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2019 at 2:54 AM, Dreamer26 said:

Madonna doesn't care about Britney or any other singers. She did duet with Britney back then just because Britney was popular. She is using current popular singers for attention. Just like Maluma. Also I don't think that Britney idolizing Madge. Her idol was Janet. Media did it that way. Brit and her team followed this story. 

OH SHUT THE HELL UP. AND STOP WITH THESE SILLY STUPID DELUSIONAL THINGS. 

Brit idolizes and loves Madge and M is her idol along with JJ. GET OVER IT

NOW GET OUT OF THIS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

On 5/27/2020 at 9:27 AM, Leolileinstein said:

OH SHUT THE HELL UP. AND STOP WITH THESE SILLY STUPID DELUSIONAL THINGS. 

Brit idolizes and loves Madge and M is her idol along with JJ. GET OVER IT

NOW GET OUT OF THIS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

LOL Stay mad. This is the truth. Madonna is all about herself.  Anyone who has a brain can see this. 

37 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

LOL Stay mad. This is the truth. Madonna is all about herself.  Anyone who has a brain can see this. 

Just to tell you FACTS and not delusional stupid SILLINESS

Britney IDOLIZES and LOVES Madge, and she is clearly influenced by her in the same way as Janet. So now GO OUT OF THIS

On 5/8/2020 at 2:40 AM, Cinderella85 said:

OMG I never saw it that way. After I woke up and see things clear, I always thought the VMA performance was a ceremony to introduce Britney and Christina into the cult (Illuminati or whatever.). That is why the show was like a wedding. Brit and Chis as brides and Madonna as the groom. And the kiss seal it (OMG just thought about Brit´s song) Then Britney chooses the Kabbala (which should be satanic too). But then she gets her babies. Said she found her religion in them. And tried to escape the Kabbala. And that is how it all started. Britney wrote "Mona Lisa", Original Doll, Rebellion, The Original "Gimme More" video script...Britney tried to reveal and to tell us something with it. And not just that she has problems with her team, friends, and family. We already know. Lucky, Overprotected, WYSIWYG, Let ME BE, W ILTBM, Stronger, My Prerogative, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, The Poem: "Remembrance Of Who I´m Am´.And let's not forget that one of the producers of Rebellion dies after he wants to release the song. He dies in a hotel by accident. The other producer gets *******-dependent and lost 30 million in a half years because of it. And Britney psychologist died too. Yes, I know. This is all just hazard.

Yup!!! Something definitely happened. Britney tried to rebel against the Illuminati, I mean rebellion says it all. And then the producer of the song does mysteriously? Because they knew one way or another he was going to leak it someday. But literally after the Madonna thing Britney’s career changed forever. Literally after the In the zone era which was around the time the Madonna thing started, notice after that we never got a completed proper era and everything was never the same after that. Think about it.

48 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Yup!!! Something definitely happened. Britney tried to rebel against the Illuminati, I mean rebellion says it all. And then the producer of the song does mysteriously? Because they knew one way or another he was going to leak it someday. But literally after the Madonna thing Britney’s career changed forever. Literally after the In the zone era which was around the time the Madonna thing started, notice after that we never got a completed proper era and everything was never the same after that. Think about it.

yes, a lot has been implied.. maybe there lays the root of the problem

On 5/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

LOOKING AT PRIMENEY 

Ok lmfaoo I see no influence of Madonna in Britney 

like none 

I only see a white version of Janet and we can all tell that’s her idol 

so when will the real queen and princess collab 

also Madonna only feeds off the most relevant artists at the time sorry if u can’t see tjat

britney 

jt 

nicki 

maluma 

quavo 

like really it’s so obvious 

As a Madonna fan here, THERE ARE A LOT INFLUENCES AND INSPIRATIONS, believe me

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Could you be more explicit? The image is not available and I cant remember anything related to Madonna and Brit in 2016 :decisions:

ah just the game on loose women UK. She would avoid Madonna

I know it's Silly game, but Madonna would have probably said kiss Britney again or something

Archived