Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/8/2020 at 5:18 AM, Cinderella85 said:

What is the thing with Rebellion? The song has 3 producers and Britney worked on it.

1. One producer dies in a hotel room by accident after he said to the public he wants to release the song in full.

2. The second one lose millions of dollars in half a year because of ******* abuse

3. Britney was set under conservatorship. She is not allowed to use a phone with internet access because of the stuff she could post.

See how that sounds? It’s all pretty sketchy, especially based on a song that one of the most sought out Pop stars exposes the music industry and the handlers around her.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, NewDisplayName said:

C-ship happened.. I don’t think they could handle Madonna but they sure can handle Britneys relationship. Madonna would pop that bubble in no time..

p.s. Kabbalah isn’t much thing.. it’s like meditation collection or smth.. tree of life and that kind of things are really close to yoga.. I don’t think it could be a problem for them. Even for Christian girl cause both of them has same roots.

Britney has shown that religion can be much more liberated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 2:54 AM, Dreamer26 said:

Madonna doesn't care about Britney or any other singers. She did duet with Britney back then just because Britney was popular. She is using current popular singers for attention. Just like Maluma. Also I don't think that Britney idolizing Madge. Her idol was Janet. Media did it that way. Brit and her team followed this story. 

SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO HOME :letitburn:

On 5/11/2019 at 9:55 AM, deadcrocodiletears said:

It had a lot to do with Kabbalah; Britney was only 21/22 when she took interest in it for spirituality sake. When asked in the Matt Lauer interview if she still kept in contact with her she said no, and stated that her baby was her 'religion'. I think Madonna got kind of annoyed with Britney because she wasn't taking it seriously. 

I don't think they were ever particularly close though, even in the ITZ DVD she mocks tabloids that call them 'hot new best friends'. They had a performance and a song together, at most I would just say they were colleagues more than anything. From what we've seen recently, with the videos of Britney dancing to Maddona songs with her niece and Madonna performing Toxic on her birthday, it's clear that there isn't any bad blood between them. 

Madge WOULD get irritated at the Kabbalah thing...so her. So Leo. 

14 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Learn how to communicate with people. People may have different opinions and you should respect. Grow the **** up or you can leave this forum ıf u can't handle. U r childish. 

tenor.gif

SIGH 

GROW UP AND SHUT THE HELL UP AND I BLAST YOUR IDIOTIC SILLINESS THE HELL OUT OF YOU :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

17 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Learn how to communicate with people. People may have different opinions and you should respect. Grow the **** up or you can leave this forum ıf u can't handle. U r childish. 

You HAVE TO GROW UP!!!

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU AND I WILL BLAST THE HELL OUT OF YOU

FYI Britney actually LOVES and IDOLIZES Madge and you will deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why y'all think Kabbalah has anything to do with it lmao

The cship even allowed Madge to stick for longer in 2008. The Sticky And Sweet Tour performance was veeeeery telling and you can see Britney told Madonna some things.

The fact is that what happened is what happened between Britney and anyone else outside her circle. Britney's isolated. Not a mystery.

Archived