Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

All I see here is some of you trying to impose a narrative that Britney doesn't like Madonna anymore only to justify your dislike, hate or ageism towards her. They both like each other and respect each other. Madonna always admired Britney and still express it. As a both admire of them, I've never really saw other singer that M likes that much as Britney. 

PS 1: US is not the whole world

PS 2: Search about what HN is about  

PS 3:  Madonna singing HN to Britney was truly a support for her as a person and career.  

PS 4: She's not your *****. It's Britney, *****. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yes, I agree. But Kabbalah hides a dark side part too. I trully believe it can helps people to find spiritual peace. You don't have to stop your previous religion nor being that into it like Madonna. The problem is, Britney with her status and connections got to know both sides. That's when Britney stopped it. 

I'm not a very religious person but I think religion helped Britney because she has always been a traditional and religious person. It was positive for her, because it gave her roots to keep her integrity, even when she's been around the worst people (and best) in the industry. I don't want to be delusional, but I only could compare Britney to Michael Jackson when it comes to integrity and rebellion in this industry. (Yes, I still believe Britney and Michael are victims of the industry. And I'm not talking about Michael's accusations)

Since, 2007-2008, Britney has been seen in church several times, has posted multiple text about Jesus and God, other texts about buddism, kabbalah. I think she's just a spiritual person but she's not into Kabbalah that much (at Madonna's point). It's a very interesting topic, but it's really unknown by many people. 

I knew there was something shady about it as why would Madonna be onboard? Though it just seem to give her something to do and establish a regular routine for her as she was going through a lot. She seemed perfectly fine and wrote to us coherently, obviously sad but is trying to work through it like normal people. I think she was brought up as Christian but I think she’s more of a spiritual person too, agree not like Madonna

6 hours ago, RebelMe said:

All I see here is some of you trying to impose a narrative that Britney doesn't like Madonna anymore only to justify your dislike, hate or ageism towards her. They both like each other and respect each other. Madonna always admired Britney and still express it. As a both admire of them, I've never really saw other singer that M likes that much as Britney. 

PS 1: US is not the whole world

PS 2: Search about what HN is about  

PS 3:  Madonna singing HN to Britney was truly a support for her as a person and career.  

PS 4: She's not your *****. It's Britney, *****. 

6 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I think there's no bad blood tbh. Madonna is one of Brit's biggest idols and she respects Britney. Like someone else said, this was always a 'Hollywood' friendship and nothing more tho.

There no bad blood, but come on, Madonna and the whole kabalahh thing and all the things after sticky & sweet, and all this devil things, (she mention too much) ! and thats no normal, madonna its into too much with the religion and come on, britney is not like that, britney respects, but britney as always is christian.

Madonna supported Britney in the sticky sweet tour im all the bfans we are thankful for that, but we need NOW Her support for THE  #FREEBRITNEY because its really WEIRD HER SILENCE. (MADONNA SILENCE)

8 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

There no bad blood, but come on, Madonna and the whole kabalahh thing and all the things after sticky & sweet, and all this devil things, (she mention too much) ! and thats no normal, madonna its into too much with the religion and come on, britney is not like that, britney respects, but britney as always is christian.

Madonna supported Britney in the sticky sweet tour im all the bfans we are thankful for that, but we need NOW Her support for THE  #FREEBRITNEY because its really WEIRD HER SILENCE. (MADONNA SILENCE)

Madonna is not this person. She's not a fanatic, even though believes in Kabalahh, have a lot of songs (including on COADF), she doesn't preach it and force others to follow her beliefs. 

"Religion is love? No! Love has nothing to do with religion. No... Religion is an idea that someone pushed on you. Religion is judgment. Religion is suffering. Religion is conforming. Religion is establishment. **** off! Love has nothing to do with religion. Love does not divide!"

And about #FreeBritney, M have never been involved on other artist personal issues, but she stands for them when they really need it, as like in 2008. If Britney needs her, she will do something , and will be not by posting some hashtag on a social media. 

18 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Madonna is not this person. She's not a fanatic, even though believes in Kabalahh, have a lot of songs (including on COADF), she doesn't preach it and force others to follow her beliefs. 

"Religion is love? No! Love has nothing to do with religion. No... Religion is an idea that someone pushed on you. Religion is judgment. Religion is suffering. Religion is conforming. Religion is establishment. **** off! Love has nothing to do with religion. Love does not divide!"

And about #FreeBritney, M have never been involved on other artist personal issues, but she stands for them when they really need it, as like in 2008. If Britney needs her, she will do something , and will be not by posting some hashtag on a social media. 

I don't want to get into controversy.

but first everyone has their own conception about religion, if you don't believe (in the case of madonna)

why you insist talking about the devil like normal, its ok if u don't believe, but u need to understand that they are entities and speak without knowing the subject It is delicate, whoever talks about it has to know what he is getting into.

Perhaps no one has wondered why the childrens of Madonna do not want anything with her, and her problems that she is having now, she created that by getting involved with it.

Another topic, she is a very talented woman and has cultivated a good eye to profile artists, she was the first to see the potential of the Spanish rosalia, she is at a level of knowledge that knows how to move each piece.

In case of Britney and her, it is one thing to be inspired, but to insist on the kiss, she knew the controversy that she was going to create in the future. britney's personality is that of being shy and calm. into a chill vibe you can see on her interviews before 2005.

Regarding madonna's collaborations, NEVER asked her for britney, she has offered herself, SHE herself can make massive freebritney for her influence and she knows that it is a MONEY issue.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

This might sounds CRAZY but hear me out. You know the whole illuminatti theory, well if you noticed ever since Britney and Madonna kissed, her career started changing. Ok Ok I know what your thinking but listen. Madonna is one of the biggest ''iluminatti'' puppets in the game. She's never rebelled against them, hence why her career has lasted so long and did not have anything drastic happen to her like Britney's. What if when she kissed her Madonna somehow took the drive, talent, passion and youth from Britney, I always felt she was Jealous of Britney's career and talent, Britney is prettier, better dancer, better singer, better performer and it reminded Madonna of her old days and I think Britney was her biggest competition as far as an artist who can reign the Queen of pop. After the Kiss, she got married for 55 hours, Britney met Kevin, Injured her knee, had to cancel her tour and never finished her 4th single Video ''Outrageous''. It was like bad luck,  after that the dancing was never the same, and then 2007 happened. So I know it might sound stupid and crazy but I mean, their is so much **** we don't know about both seen and unseen. I mean based off '' Mona Lisa'' and ''Rebellion'', Britney knew something is up and she tried to tell us. :bigtime:

OMG I never saw it that way. After I woke up and see things clear, I always thought the VMA performance was a ceremony to introduce Britney and Christina into the cult (Illuminati or whatever.). That is why the show was like a wedding. Brit and Chis as brides and Madonna as the groom. And the kiss seal it (OMG just thought about Brit´s song) Then Britney chooses the Kabbala (which should be satanic too). But then she gets her babies. Said she found her religion in them. And tried to escape the Kabbala. And that is how it all started. Britney wrote "Mona Lisa", Original Doll, Rebellion, The Original "Gimme More" video script...Britney tried to reveal and to tell us something with it. And not just that she has problems with her team, friends, and family. We already know. Lucky, Overprotected, WYSIWYG, Let ME BE, W ILTBM, Stronger, My Prerogative, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, The Poem: "Remembrance Of Who I´m Am´.And let's not forget that one of the producers of Rebellion dies after he wants to release the song. He dies in a hotel by accident. The other producer gets *******-dependent and lost 30 million in a half years because of it. And Britney psychologist died too. Yes, I know. This is all just hazard.

12 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Yes, this is very true. If Madonna who’s one of the most powerful women on the planet did something to help, I think Lou & Larry and their minions would be forced to give some explanations. But it can’t be a quick ‘Free Britney’ like Miley did, has to be more.

15 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Madonna uses religion for shock value. 

I think Britney genuinely realised Madonna started latching on to people for fame as her career matured. She used younger and upcoming stars to stay relevant. Let’s be honest. I’m a fan of Madonna and I’m not taking away any credibility she’s gained over her career as she has had a massive career. 

I think really Britney just doesn’t think of her anymore. I doubt she hates her but she was just an acquaintance during her career like many other people. They came and went. Britney has had way too much going on in her life to worry about pointless **** like that. 

They're just acquaintances.

But to be fair. Britney posts more about Madonna than she does Janet. 

Like a Janet Jackson fan said. When the duet happened. You can just tell Britney abandoned any hope of trying to become Janet's daughter. But then again the media did pick Ciara as Janet's successor since we all know. Ciara can move abd dance better than Britney 

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Only the catholic church.  Which Madonna grew up on. She never did any other religion but Catholicism 

Right. That was in response to people saying how weird it was for her using religious symbolism like devils and all though. She doesn't do it bc she worships the devil, it's all for shock value. She's been doing it almost her whole career.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, Acer said:

In 2003 Madonna got boycott because of American Life. Her album got ignored in U.S., but Britney desided to record with her and give her MATM. The song become good song and Madonnas was as featured artist. 

It was smart move from Britney. She gave her support forr Madonna in Madonnas’s hard time, and then Madonna gave helping hand in 2008.

Now they just have different feeling of music. Madonna went from her roots to new generation, that I can’t understand. New songs sounds awful.

Save us from Madame X, Britney!

Madonna's appereance in 'For the Record' was so fake and contrived. All this crap lecture on Kabbalah, responsibility, herself. ugh.. the most cringe worthy part of this docu. An element of hers that i can not stand. Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

On 5/13/2019 at 11:44 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I remember an interview, but can't find it, it was from recent years, when they asked something like what has been the best moment of her career, and she said that it was kissing Madonna.

I came here just to say this, but apparently I beat myself to it :orangu: 

One year later, I still haven't found the interview :gloria: does anyone remember? I think it was from the Femme Fatale era or something like that, it was "recent" 

On 5/21/2019 at 10:05 PM, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s more of Madonna not caring about her. I mean Madonna is someone who chews you up and spit you out. She jumps on the next bandwagon. 

NOPE. SHUT THE HELL UP. 😤😈😲😡

On 5/21/2019 at 10:12 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

@Dollanganger did I lie 

no

STOP WITH THESE SILLINESS DELUSIONAL IDIOCIES :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

NOPE. SHUT THE HELL UP. 😤😈😲😡

STOP WITH THESE SILLINESS DELUSIONAL IDIOCIES :didilie: :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

ur still on this thread? jesus christ, do u not have anything better to do? ive gotten about 5 quotes in the past MONTH of u attacking me over comments i made OVER a year ago

ur annoying as s hit 

Archived