Do we know what happened between Britney and Madonna?

ColdAsFire89

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think it’s that deep.

They had a collaboration period of time and it ended.

It’s like asking “what happened between Beyoncé and Lady GaGa?!”

All of these girls live in their own bubbles and they might maintain a friendship for a couple months, but they’re long distance relationships and they always fizzle out.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

I've always thought of that and I remember in Japan there was this theory from a Japanese reporter that by Madonna kissing Britney it was like she was putting her soul into her or something like that. But just the fact of the unseen and unknown parts of Hollywood and what truly comes with it, anything is possible. I mean Rebellion and Mona Lisa definitely were hints to that on top of everything else. But after that 2003 kiss thats when everything started changing and was never the same again. 

I'd rather say that everything changed after her breakup with JT in 2002, then the kiss in 2003. 

4 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

Not big enough. I'm not advocating harm to other female singers like your sad existence. :fu:

Its a metaphor snowflake, I'm expressing my opinion that Madonna needs to stop. It's tragic to watch and worse to hear, a lot of people agree. Get a life instead of getting offended by everything 

• Content Curators

LOOKING AT PRIMENEY 

Ok lmfaoo I see no influence of Madonna in Britney 

like none 

I only see a white version of Janet and we can all tell that’s her idol 

so when will the real queen and princess collab 

also Madonna only feeds off the most relevant artists at the time sorry if u can’t see tjat

britney 

jt 

nicki 

maluma 

quavo 

like really it’s so obvious 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

LOOKING AT PRIMENEY 

like none 

also Madonna only feeds off the most relevant artists at the time sorry if u can’t see tjat

britney 

jt 

nicki 

maluma 

quavo 

@Dollanganger did I lie 

no

On 5/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You mean her team posted it?

I don’t imagine Britney cares much for Beyoncé’s music. She’s never mentions her in an interview ever. Plus I wouldn’t say Beyoncé’s music has been anything other than pretentious rubbish featuring her ego-centric husband for the past few years now. I think her team just thought it would be good publicity because of her high profile. 

I also think she still likes Madonna but they’re just not close. She’s worked with her many years ago but she’s kinda been there done that. Nothing wrong with that

Britney has mentioned numerous times how much she loves & respects Beyoncé. Please don’t let your ridiculous opinion speak for Britney. Britney even waited to meet Beyoncé after her Run The World performance at the BBMAs a few years back. Stop hating on Queen bey 

3 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

Britney has mentioned numerous times how much she loves & respects Beyoncé. Please don’t let your ridiculous opinion speak for Britney. Britney even waited to meet Beyoncé after her Run The World performance at the BBMAs a few years back. Stop hating on Queen bey 

Ridiculous OPINION?! I said it was an opinion dumb ***. Think you’re on the wrong forum go hang out with all the other big lip worshiping crazed lunatics. BEEhave :fu:

In 2003 Madonna got boycott because of American Life. Her album got ignored in U.S., but Britney desided to record with her and give her MATM. The song become good song and Madonnas was as featured artist. 

It was smart move from Britney. She gave her support forr Madonna in Madonnas’s hard time, and then Madonna gave helping hand in 2008.

Now they just have different feeling of music. Madonna went from her roots to new generation, that I can’t understand. New songs sounds awful.

Save us from Madame X, Britney!

• 10 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vic_B_Like said:

This might sounds CRAZY but hear me out. You know the whole illuminatti theory, well if you noticed ever since Britney and Madonna kissed, her career started changing. Ok Ok I know what your thinking but listen. Madonna is one of the biggest ''iluminatti'' puppets in the game. She's never rebelled against them, hence why her career has lasted so long and did not have anything drastic happen to her like Britney's. What if when she kissed her Madonna somehow took the drive, talent, passion and youth from Britney, I always felt she was Jealous of Britney's career and talent, Britney is prettier, better dancer, better singer, better performer and it reminded Madonna of her old days and I think Britney was her biggest competition as far as an artist who can reign the Queen of pop. After the Kiss, she got married for 55 hours, Britney met Kevin, Injured her knee, had to cancel her tour and never finished her 4th single Video ''Outrageous''. It was like bad luck,  after that the dancing was never the same, and then 2007 happened. So I know it might sound stupid and crazy but I mean, their is so much **** we don't know about both seen and unseen. I mean based off '' Mona Lisa'' and ''Rebellion'', Britney knew something is up and she tried to tell us. :bigtime:

All lies in ur comment. Pls SHUT THE HELL UP.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:34 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

LOOKING AT PRIMENEY 

like none 

britney 

jt 

nicki 

maluma 

quavo 

SILLINESS.

Brit was clearly inspired by M and u will deal, but she was inspired very much by Janet too.

Silly is your comment. Delete it

Archived