#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I won’t believe a thing about Britney until she’s out of the conservatorship. Oh, and decision making? Let’s look at the questionable decisions made by celebrities 24/7. Where was Robert Downey Jr.’s permanent conservatorship? I could name a thousand people.

are they as lucky as Britney to have Lou as their business manager? :mj:

• Like 2

I don't get it, wasn't she supposed to have just lost 5 pounds or something? Not that there's anything bad about it, she looks good, but it looks more like she gained the 5 pounds...

Feels like that workout video is proof she did not post it herself then or at least was not recent...

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I mean, I get that fans are concerned...but imagine for a moment that it’s quite possible Britney doesn’t feel that the public has a right to know her diagnosis.  She is entitled to privacy of her medical business, just like each and every one of us are.  It would be so easy for her and her team to release her diagnosis...honestly that would probably strengthen the argument for the conservatorship.  But if she is the one who doesn’t want to disclose that part of her life then I don’t think we have a right, as a fan base, to demand that answer.  Medical diagnosis is extremely sensitive.  That’s why HIPPA exists. Some people are much more uncomfortable sharing that with people than others and that’s totally ok.  We look at this all as “these people owe us answers”, but at the end of the day Britney is the center of this entire ordeal and it’s not their place to discuss her diagnosis.  I don’t think they are hiding it for their own gain...she would probably make them more money if she came out with it and became a poster child for mental health awareness.  I truly believe she wants that part of her life private and doesn’t want to re-live traumatic events.

What you said is what Team B wants you to believe. But going by that logic, why are they telling the media that she is going off the rails and that her mental health is worse and that they need to find the right balance of medications to treat her? Also why are they addressing Sam’s emails then? If she in fact did write that caption then clearly she’s fine talking about her past if she says don’t believe Sam and that his emails are fake. Everything doesn’t make sense. She said in the video that she needed her privacy but now we are getting candids of her doing “ordinary things” after three months of no sight of her. What you are doing is doing Britney an injustice and making her team happy, they want everyone to just move on and look away and continue to pull out an narrative that is convenient for them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. She looks thick and that's a good look on her. I would like to see some of the fatties here judging her body :slowdown:

I like that she has some fat in her face, I think her body needs some toning (make sense, I don’t think she has been working out as regularly) last year she look too toned and too thin. Her face is perfect, she got the fat in her cheeks just like primeney.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the problem here aren't her looks but how the two latest Instagram clips and the candids we've gotten look like they all come from three completely different times. 

Exactly. They are insulting our intelligence  

• Like 3

We need file a complait against Samual D Ingham III to try to get him disbarred. This is what I have so far:

* What is your connection with the attorney? Explain briefly.

Spoiler

I am a concerned citizen that believes that this court appointed attorney, Samuel D. Ingham III is not working in the best interest of his client Britney J. Spears. There is belief that Mr. Ingham is working hand in hand with Ms. Spears Conservator, Jamie Spears to keep her in an unnecessary conservatorship.

(anything that should be added?)

Statement of Complaint
* Include with your submission a statement of what the attorney did or did not do that is the basis of your complaint. Please state the facts as you understand them. Do not include opinions or arguments. If you hired the attorney(s), state what you hired the attorney(s) to do. Additional information may be requested.

Spoiler

On the 4th February 2008

PVP (Samuel Ingham) request for the court an expert , says PVP sall contact Dr Marmer to file a report on Britney's
- capacity to  participate in the conservatorship proceedings
- ability to manage her financial affairs
- ability to retain and direct counsel
- her undue influence .
report by Dr Marmer shall be done by February 13, 2008 if not sooner.

2 days later

On the 6th February 2008
As a result of the pleadings that have been filed, the declaration by J. Edward Spar, M.D, and the report of PVP  counsel Mr Ingham, the court finds that Ms Spears does not have the capacity to retain counsel and she lacked the capacity to retain Adam F. Streisand as her counsel.

Also on the 6th February 2008 : the court decide

"Any  and all meetings between the Conservatee and any attorneys who are not Mr. Ingham are subject to the Temporary Conservator's approval, including the location for the meeting."

So in only 2 days they changed the doctor, they had the other being able to diagnosis Britney unable to retain a lawyer, and have the court lock the deal to get ride of this dangerous and very important attorney that is Streisand, and make sure at the same she will never be able to hire any other lawyer in the future . 

There is substantial evidence the current conservators of Ms. Spears have mismanaged money throughout the years of her being in this conservatorship. I believe her current conservator is working hand in hand with Mr. Ingram.

Samual D. Ingram III 
Superior Court Of California County Of Los Angeles West District
Case# BC602512 
Reservation # 181121367840

In the case of 

EDIT: (I posted before i finished, but am going to added when he was PVP for Casey Kasem and was working hand in hand with the other attorney to seize Casey Kasem's assets)

• Like 8
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I mean, I get that fans are concerned...but imagine for a moment that it’s quite possible Britney doesn’t feel that the public has a right to know her diagnosis.  She is entitled to privacy of her medical business, just like each and every one of us are.  It would be so easy for her and her team to release her diagnosis...honestly that would probably strengthen the argument for the conservatorship.  But if she is the one who doesn’t want to disclose that part of her life then I don’t think we have a right, as a fan base, to demand that answer.  Medical diagnosis is extremely sensitive.  That’s why HIPPA exists. Some people are much more uncomfortable sharing that with people than others and that’s totally ok.  We look at this all as “these people owe us answers”, but at the end of the day Britney is the center of this entire ordeal and it’s not their place to discuss her diagnosis.  I don’t think they are hiding it for their own gain...she would probably make them more money if she came out with it and became a poster child for mental health awareness.  I truly believe she wants that part of her life private and doesn’t want to re-live traumatic events.

I totally get that butt he thing i hate it's that they rather rumorus start to spreading about her issues. People, news and tv talk about what she is having according to "sources" but we never know what really it's going on. I doubt she likes that everyones talks about how "crazy" she is and how she migth put her kids in danger