#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Slay me King Anthony !! 

He's still bitter they cut him off from getting exclusives i see :tifflmao: His head used to be so far up all of their ***** and he acted so entitled like he was the "superior" fan because at one point the team interacted with that fansite then they cut him off cause of that superiority fan complex and gave all the exclusives to Bradley like usual :janet: not that Bradley is any better, but it felt good seeing him get knocked off that superiority high horse he was on 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

He's still bitter they cut him off from getting exclusives i see :tifflmao: His head used to be so far up all of their ***** and he acted so entitled like he was the "superior" fan because at one point the team interacted with that fansite then they cut him off cause of that superiority fan complex and gave all the exclusives to Bradley like usual :janet: not that Bradley is any better, but it felt good seeing him get knocked off that superiority high horse he was on 

I lost all respect for Muumuse and T.Kyle. Honestly. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Wait... so what if practicing Kabbalah actually did get Britney possessed?  Look at Ariana now... she practices Kabbalah and now disaster follows her.  

I dont think arguments like that will get us anywhere, especially if we want the media to portray us as sane

• Like 5
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Can y’all go like my comment on Jamie Lynn’s second pic she posted yesterday? I brought up how coincidental that post is to her sisters lack of creativity. I want her to see my comment . 

Leave her alone, we don`t want for them to think we`re harrasing her family :umok:

• Like 5