#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

Do you think they will let her write what she really think? She can’t do anything  

True. She is controlled on everything how come she has control on her instagram? LOL. The media and the GP should have at least the common sense to analyze situation and think deeper. 

Ugh. :nochillbrit::nochillbrit:

I cant wait for the next podcast. Give us a strong tea sweetie.

• Like 5

There is no evidence that britney wrote that caption. Why not just say all that in the video instead.... one thing we know about britney is she can talk and speak we have seen it many times when she does interviews and on stage.... if britney truly said those things she would've told us in the video but instead she looks like she is reading from a cue card like she is usually forced to do...... #freebritney 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'M SAYING THIS AGAIN:

We don't want her private personal matters. We want an honest, fair investigation to make sure she's not being exploited.

Imagine being 37 and not being able to vote, drive a car, or get married without permission from your father despite touring the world 3 times, releasing 3 albums, doing X-Factor, having a major perfume business, and raising kids. Imagine trying to get out of the c-ship multiple times, it always being shut down, and having no way of building a case for yourself while the people around you are financially motivated to keep you in it. All we want to make sure someone's human rights aren't being violated. 

All you want is an independent unbiased third party to investigate the conservatorship? You have to realise and understand that you as a fan are not entitled to request that. You literally do NOT have the right to request an investigation, and actually it is very weird for a fan with no factual evidence to request that the sealed private court documents pertaining to a celebrity's well-being be investigated. 
Britney doesn't owe you this, she doesn't owe you anything. Be kind to her and leave her alone

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Maybe this will get lost, and you guys won't believe me, but go look at the video without reading or even thinking about the caption. This video was recorded time ago imo.

She's talking about the stress her family has been going through and that "she needed time".

This video is not recent imo. They used it as their last resort.

I DONT BELIEVE THIS EITHER IT LOOKS LIKE 2018NEY

AND AGAIN WHY WOULD THEY CALL OUT SAM? THEY OBV BEEN ON THIS FORUM LOOKING AT THE RECIEPTS.

AND ALSO THEY PROBS WERE LIKE DO THIS VIDEO OR NEVER SEE UR KIDS AGAIN AS USUAL...

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

The mention of Sam Lutfi just seems so oddly out of place. The media didn't even touch on the emails and yet they make it one of the main topics of the post. Of all things they could've touched on, they call out someone the GP Britney fans doe't even know and something that the media didn't even cover. Very weird.

Key words: Lou Taylor

• Like 4
1 minute ago, marioh said:

I feel like they ONLY mentioned Sam Lutfi's leaked emails and made sure everyone knows they were fake because these mails exposed the crazy witch Lou Taylor. They have never openly mentioned his name before, ever.

Lou needed to save her exposed *** :checkit:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Maybe this will get lost, and you guys won't believe me, but go look at the video without reading or even thinking about the caption. This video was recorded time ago imo.

She's talking about the stress her family has been going through and that "she needed time".

This video is not recent imo. They used it as their last resort.

maybe when she took some time off when her niece had that accident in 2017?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

The mention of Sam Lutfi just seems so oddly out of place. The media didn't even touch on the emails and yet they make it one of the main topics of the post. Of all things they could've touched on, they call out someone the GP Britney fans don't even know exists and something that the media didn't even cover. Very weird.

True! They missed the whole point

• Like 1