#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

If/when Britney returns to the stage, she needs to do it on her own terms and be motivated and inspired to do so.

The back to back residencies was total garbage.  Most even said she should have had some type of break after the first residency, and at the latest, after the (unnecessary) tour.

It's not like she needs to be in the public eye much.  Take a damn break and come back rejuvenated to do whatever she wants to do. 

How's that possible in a C Ship? She can't live so I'm not sure how she can openly write or talk about her experiences under the restraints shes under.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The fact alone that we have 2 people here on this forum that are continuously trying to discredit us and we had an insider who gave us a bunch of legal info with court docs about her conservatorship shows that we're on to something.

You're a massive conspiracy theorist and you're embarrassing yourself. Do you think the earth is flat too? Jeez

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

N

Don't entertain cheesebrits. They are here to discredit us. Logic won't work. They have ulterior motives. No one is that passionate about discrediting this. If they thought we were wrong, they'd argue for a bit then get bored.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

SAM ASHGARI JUST COMMENTED ON IT SAYING

'SOMETIMES SHOWING PRIVACY AND RESPECT IS THE BEST SUPPORT PEOPLE CAN OFFER'

WTFFFFF

It's obvious ...I call privacy especially when she goes out the front  door of a hotel when she has never done it.

5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

So she is in a very bad condition mentally hence the need to be in facility, but they reach to her, tell her that her family is receiving death threats, that sam lutfi is posting emails allegedly of her and **** is going crazy outside cuz that's exactly what she needs actually :jj:

This instagram post goes along with that fake Asghari tmz bullshit today . All because Wallet @land spilled some tea here and we digging for courts documents 

That's so true, if she's in such a bad place why have they told her all this ****?! So do we actually think that poster is Andrew Wallet? I missed when they posted...

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, strunkbrandon said:

Girl this was recorded at the hair salon, AFTER she had her hair did. Wtf, honestly this doesn’t look decent. I didn’t even read the post but just watched the video first and she looks completely different from the pics yesterday. 

the podcast came out after the hair saloon

WHATS THE f**king TRUTH, IM SO SICK OF THESE GAMES. IT SHOULD BE NO QUESTION IF SHES TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT, HER TEAM SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN SO SHADY, THAT WE HAVE TO QUESTION IF SHE IS SAYING SHES FINE, BUT REALLY NEEDS HELP. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, THIS SITUATION IS DRIVING ME INSANE. I WANT TO CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR BRITNEY AND KEEP THE MOVEMENT STORNG BUT THEN THERE IS THAT LITTLE POSSIBILITY THAT THE INSTAGRAM POST IS TRUTHFUL, AND 100% HER.

AHHHSHSHSSHSAGAHDGRVRHFUTBTHFJFEJEHDVDHDJF N.Y RBDDHDHFHRHRHRHRBDHHF

LARRY SINCE YOU SCROLL THROUGH HERE, JUST f**king SAY THE TRUTH!:meltdown:

• Like 7