#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

So if we’re going with Britney’s team story, things don’t add up. She canceled domination because supposedly her dad almost died. Then we get a picture of him on March 10, at a party looking ok. Then she “checks herself” into Rehab in early April because she can’t handle his health issues... Like it still doesn’t make any sense. Why is she still in this facility if her dad is looking healthy and the Spears Family minus Britney we’re all together on Easter Sunday? This is for all the skeptics wanting credible proof. It’s right under your f**king noses. 

I think Britney stopped taking her meds or refused them, had a psychotic break of some sort and agreed to check into a facility.

Then her team, wanting to protect her from the world screaming “BRITNEY IS CRAZY AGAIN! OMG!”, came up with the “me time” approach.

And it actually DID work.

Until that podcast happened with the “paralegal”....

Idk what the Free Britney movement is wanting? To see her medical records? It’s such a huge violation, as a fan, to want access to such personal information....

I think y’all have done more harm to Britney than you meant to do. The conspiracies really went to another level.

I hope she can recover from this - and I hope if she wants to keep her career - that you guys didn’t destroy it.

I also hope that if Jamie and Larry always had Britney’s best wishes at heart, that you didn’t scare them off. Because then she’d have NOBODY in her corner.

Lou can resign. Idc about her or know what the point of her existence is within team B

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I think Britney stopped taking her meds or refused them, had a psychotic break of some sort and agreed to check into a facility.

Then her team, wanting to protect her from the world screaming “BRITNEY IS CRAZY AGAIN! OMG!”, came up with the “me time” approach.

And it actually DID work.

Until that podcast happened with the “paralegal”....

Idk what the Free Britney movement is wanting? To see her medical records? It’s such a huge violation, as a fan, to want access to such personal information....

I think y’all have done more harm to Britney than you meant to do. The conspiracies really went to another level.

I hope she can recover from this - and I hope if she wants to keep her career - that you guys didn’t destroy it.

your really believing this bull aint you;.... tragic :bcutelaugh:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Can you guys imagine fully liberated Britney executive producing Blackout vol. 2 just beacuse she finally can

:gloria:

I would rather have Original Doll... even if Britney takes a loooong break after she gets her freedom.  Seriously - if Britney were freed RN thats all Id ever want for her... she doesnt need to give me anything else besides an update someday (book or interview).

• Like 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

I would rather have Original Doll... even if Britney takes a loooong break after she gets her freedom.  Seriously - if Britney were freed RN thats all Id ever want for her... she doesnt need to give me anything else besides an update someday (book or interview).

Agreed, she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but a book would be amazing 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Because y’all don’t know that Britney needs to be released from the conservatorship?

And it’s been stated on mainstream media by her own teams paid shills that she was never officially diagnosed as bi-polar. Have you ever heard of the term discrepancy? At the very least a third party investigation needs to happen now. 

• Like 4