#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, it's her father we're talking about, she just can't get him out of her life, or her kids' lives forever. And Larry, while not being her relative, has been very close to her family for the past 20 years.

I really don't know what will be of Britney from now on. Even career wise, they can't dare to put out a new residency or show of some sort as if nothing happened. If she retires, while still under conservatorship, God knows what will be of her alone in her house, medicated and without her kids most of the time.

And if she's freed (hope so) still will be weird to start from zero, whether she retires or not, it's gonna be so, strange for her I guess. 

Britney can have the chance to evolve like she wanted and intended and planned to do with Original Doll. It won’t be that anymore. It likely won’t even be music. But if she can find her soul, and happiness in freedom that’s all I care about. I have enough albums.

• Like 3

The thing is, it's her father we're talking about, she just can't get him out of her life, or her kids' lives forever. And Larry, while not being her relative, has been very close to her family for the past 20 years.

I really don't know what will be of Britney from now on. Even career wise, they can't dare to put out a new residency or show of some sort as if nothing happened. If she retires, while still under conservatorship, God knows what will be of her alone in her house, medicated and without her kids most of the time.

And if she's freed (hope so) still will be weird to start from zero, whether she retires or not, it's gonna be so, strange for her I guess. 

i think Britney never wanted or wants to retire but deff she wants to decide for herself and make her own career choices, she started doing it back in 2006 and they didn't let her:(

• Like 4

What company would insure a Britney tour or residency now? This fiasco has proven her conservators (i.e. Jamie etc) are as unreliable and untrustworthy as they come.  I agree, moving forward is going to be very interesting. 

• Like 7

So if we’re going with Britney’s team story, things don’t add up. She canceled domination because supposedly her dad almost died. Then we get a picture of him on March 10, at a party looking ok. Then she “checks herself” into Rehab in early April because she can’t handle his health issues... Like it still doesn’t make any sense. Why is she still in this facility if her dad is looking healthy and the Spears Family minus Britney we’re all together on Easter Sunday? This is for all the skeptics wanting credible proof. It’s right under your f**king noses. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

So if we’re going with Britney’s team story, things don’t add up. She canceled domination because supposedly her dad almost died. Then we get a picture of him on March 10, at a party looking ok. Then she “checks herself” into Rehab in early April because she can’t handle his health issues... Like it still doesn’t make any sense. Why is she still in this facility if her dad is looking healthy and the Spears Family minus Britney we’re all together on Easter Sunday? This is for all the skeptics wanting credible proof. It’s right under your f**king noses. 

don't turn me mad again:icant2: i'm so full of joy right now:britoverit:

• Like 1