#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O

Still curating it, but I posted the 2nd version of the Lou Taylor compilation and there are the emails, some pics, and videos, use to your heart's content.

added an incomplete version of a compilation all things conservatorship I found (and kinda a timeline on how we ended up here), but a lot is missing, if someone is able to send me more sources and news that would be very appreciated!

• Like 3

I didn’t expect this amount of coverage. Eleven years and finally people are talking. Many still are clueless and have bought in to the pr spin. Who’s this Brianne person on Twitter that’s hell bent on defending Britney’s handlers? She claims the Gram women are friends with Sam Lutfi which I don’t believe. She suddenly surfaced out of nowhere. Is she connected to team Britney? She’s a bitter pill.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, justphil said:

I want there to be an investigation. Air all these old fools out. 

Britney needs 100 percent new team and people behind her. Scooter Braun.

The thing is, it's her father we're talking about, she just can't get him out of her life, or her kids' lives forever. And Larry, while not being her relative, has been very close to her family for the past 20 years.

I really don't know what will be of Britney from now on. Even career wise, they can't dare to put out a new residency or show of some sort as if nothing happened. If she retires, while still under conservatorship, God knows what will be of her alone in her house, medicated and without her kids most of the time.

And if she's freed (hope so) still will be weird to start from zero, whether she retires or not, it's gonna be so, strange for her I guess. 

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Tess looks like a girl that'd be really into astrology, crystals and essential oils (lowkey me).. no shade though, love our skinny legend, bless her heart.. :tifftear: 

Lol they were talking about that stuff in one of their older podcasts that I was listening to yesterday

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I didn’t expect this amount of coverage. Eleven years and finally people are talking. Many still are clueless and have bought in to the pr spin. Who’s this Brianne person on Twitter that’s hell bent on defending Britney’s handlers? She claims the Gram women are friends with Sam Lutfi which I don’t believe. She suddenly surfaced out of nowhere. Is she connected to team Britney? She’s a bitter pill.

Is she also breimagined81 on IG?  She is the one that was arguing on JL's IG.  Hmmmmm. Who is she??