#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

i think we need not to worry about if some media outlets speak about releasement from mental facility..basically it's the same thing cause at the same time we speak about conservatorship too and at the moment it seems that all eyes are on us.:bsass:.the one thing will bring the other too, there are plenty other media outlets which speaks already about conservatorship and question it.:clap1:

The wall is starting to crack we need to keep going, the britney army is just amazing and is about to make history in 2019

• Like 7

Yeah this rally was very unorganized but I’m so very happy it happened!! Maybe we should let Tess and Babs do they talking since they can articulate the purpose of #FreeBritney so much better. It was a good effort. Maybe take the protest to San Francisco or NY. I don’t know what will come of this movement but I don’t see it going away. Also it’s good to shed light on Britney’s cship, cship abuse and expose her team members. Something’s gotta give. 

• Like 5