#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

BILLBOARD

The protest was live-streamed on YouTube, with attendees shouting "Hey ho, Larry Rudolph has got to go," claiming it was her longtime manager's decision to put the star in the facility.

:ohi: :gloria: 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8508234/britney-spears-protest-free-britney-los-angeles?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

• Like 7
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ok, y'all.. let's stop thirsting over him.. I want him to slap me in the face, throw me against the well and facef**k me too but it's too much.. especially with the 10000x10000 insta posts.. :smokney:

sameeeee

i would let him break my neck if he wants to

it has been too long i last touched a man :crying4:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ok, y'all.. let's stop thirsting over him.. I want him to slap me in the face, throw me against the well and facef**k me too but it's too much.. especially with the 10000x10000 insta posts.. :smokney:

Yeah lmao this. Like we all followed him on insta you don't gotta. THEORY: he was a plant by team B because they know Britney fans are a bunch of thirsty gays and he is a distraction to derail the movement. 

But I mean, I'd still let him rearrange my insides. :jj:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

The protest was live-streamed on YouTube, with attendees shouting "Hey ho, Larry Rudolph has got to go," claiming it was her longtime manager's decision to put the star in the facility.

:ohi: :gloria: 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8508234/britney-spears-protest-free-britney-los-angeles?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

giphy.gif

• Like 5

i think we need not to worry about if some media outlets speak about releasement from mental facility..basically it's the same thing cause at the same time we speak about conservatorship too and at the moment it seems that all eyes are on us.:bsass:.the one thing will bring the other too, there are plenty other media outlets which speaks already about conservatorship and question it.:clap1:

• Like 2