I’m selling a rare Britney album - Glory Japan Tour Edition

Hi all, I hope this is okay to post. I couldn’t find the sales section of the forum which used to exist…

Im selling Britney Glory Japan Tour Edition. Case has a few scratches as it’s been in my bookcase but the CD and booklets are mint. Never been played. Reluctant sale, but I hope it goes to a true Britney stan who can appreciate it for what it is. £100 plus £3 postage on eBay. Send me an offer. Thanks all and much love :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

<p>CD’s and booklets are mint, case has a few scratches and blemishes as it’s been in a bookcase for 6 years. Has never been...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

I didn't even know this was an album edition till now lol

27 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

I hope you find a good buyer :) omg I didn't know this version had different cover

I’m pretty sure it’s the only physical release that includes mood ring, not including the 2020 vinyl release cause I’m not sure what that has 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Girl when it comes to Japanese versions of collectibles you need to keep all the accessories. The paper strip on the side, the sticker, the Japanese booklet and any pamphlet inside.  If anything is missing that means big discount. 
The case is not important it can always be replaced. 

Edited by Red Wine Supernova

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.