#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Really weird still. Did they say anything else about those email? Very odd 

Nope...

Just now, Lilith said:

The kids don't deserve to have a **** Easter just because their aunt is in a l00ney bin. What's interesting is that everyone here had no problem when Shesam went to Canada for his ******* titty show, eventho he and everyone else knew shes in the mental health facility, but now somehow people have a problem if the kids get to have a nice Easter? JL's kids are not at fault for any of this. For all we know Britney might not even want to see JL or her shitty mom etc.

AND took his titty show to Hawaii like... :imdying:  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

finally, about time ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

also.. Sam liked this Tweet.. :mcorangu:

that's real sacrifice, to throw away pu$$y:ohwow:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

"I am very angry and I probably got a lil carried away telling you to go **** a duck"- Britney Spears

I'm so gonna use this phrase from now on. This and go **** a duck:heresthetea:

He has that prop from Circus tour standing in the yard which looks like a big duck.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

My guess is that they’ve been more than aware. I think the industry has made an example of Britney on multiple ways :( 

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Because unless you're Lady Gaga or Selena people will pull a:

:idkha:

Even her sister pretends she doesn't know Britney (in addition to hating the gays [allegedly])

i still just don't get it, non celebrities are outraged by it, i see youtubers making videos etc, but celebrities are quiet. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Lilith said:

The kids don't deserve to have a **** Easter just because their aunt is in a l00ney bin. What's interesting is that everyone here had no problem when Shesam went to Canada for his ******* titty show, eventho he and everyone else knew shes in the mental health facility, but now somehow people have a problem if the kids get to have a nice Easter? JL's kids are not at fault for any of this. For all we know Britney might not even want to see JL or her shitty mom etc.

what do you guys mean by titty show :jackk: