#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Cwazy said:

Literally nothing and you're dumb if you don't think about the kind of man he is first :well:  But those e-mails are real to me and they match up with what went on at the time. He could also be hiding information that makes him look bad, we don't know. But what we have matches up and it's helpful. Obviously nobody should suddenly be saying he's a good person because he leaked this **** and believing what comes out of his mouth/fingers.

I thought they were real as well and I can see how they are helpful for more proof on lou. I can also see why people would be wary of letting Sam in though  :mhm:  I’m kind of inbetween, I don’t know who to trust, and I probably won’t until I hear something straight from Britney that isn’t influenced by anyone else. What a very bizarre situation this whole thing is 

• Like 4

My personal guess - She will be leaving Thursday, her team will flood her on social media like Britney is back, better than ever, promote Stronger (So people will listen to it after friday, when hot 100 starts counting), it will come back to hot 100 and they will fake this mess never happened :badthoughts:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm compiling a word/pdf archive on all we know about Lou Taylor with sources, here.

Remember I'm using this and this as sources too.

Interesting story I didn't put up there but oh well.

I'm planning one on the c-ship but later.

Be careful sis.. never know who's lurking! We need this thread private.. everything that's being said, plans of action etc are all in public view, taking action when it's unexpected is the way forward:cardi:

Back receipts up aswell, every little detail saved somewhere secure.. taking no risks when it comes to team B

• Like 2

You guys, just agree to disagree on the Sam issue, because debating it is accomplishing nothing for anyone.  I'm not sure if anyone here believes in psychic abilities, but we've done a couple recent readings on Britney and I really want to stress that bringing all of this attention to the situation is necessary and critical.  Personally, I don't like the rudeness and character assassination that some have done, but it's absolutely a good thing that this media attention is happening.  Please, for those of you that pray, continue to do so.  

• Like 3

The fact that Britney tried to get out of the conservatorship multiple times after 2008...

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-ends/

means it is used to make money for others. (And not medical issues)

Her fragrance success is no joke.  Even in 2019 (and likely beyond). If Britney doesn't have at least $100 million in assets then obviously her managers (Lou and Larry) are taking too much of a cut from her success. (But her conservatorship judge said that she has various trusts and entities in addition to her conservatorship)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/britney-spears-conservator-making-half-million-dollars-this-year/

If she is that wealthy why is there such a pressure for her to keep performing?  Because everybody can see the stress.

Yeah, the conservatorship could have been used as a defense mechanism against lawsuits and other threats but not by 2017; especially the personal conservatorship.

If Britney cut out people (managers), they would lose lots of income.

• Like 8

Honestly,I do not understand Larry?What is the need to enter an Illegal situation and if it proves that this whole situation is real,Larry can go to jail.

Is more important a person who you know since 20 years or more and is important and fundamental to you career?What a stalker who founded sects and an ignorant man ,manipulated and drunk?

Larry Rudolph  is playing with his career, his credibility and his freedom.

Just like Kevin Federline is playing with the future and the  money of their children.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

vlcsnap-779283.jpg

Butterflies have followed Britney her entire career :omg:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-21-at-7-17-20-PM.png

#Brunetteney">
27 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

This thread got almost 100 pages in a day :gum: Jordan must be eating good lately 

an exhaler tried to reach out to him at the street but he's all like

source.gif

• Like 6