#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

No, the person who wrote that article is a known Britney's hater and she made several articles about this whole movement, being bias from her hate for Britney. She keeps on using this whole #FreeBritney affair to get attention to her flop website.

Can't stand that *****. She's so obssessed and determined in her enterprise against Britney and her fans.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Interested, can you elaborate a bit? 

Sorry, after my friend's reading I had to walk away for awhile.   With how crazy this situation has become I don't want to share too much, or create any additional panic, but I will share that we both are certain she is a prisoner.

• Like 1
Just now, janeo701 said:

Sorry, after my friend's reading I had to walk away for awhile.   With how crazy this situation has become I don't want to share too much, or create any additional panic, but I will share that we both are certain she is a prisoner.

Do you think you could pm me what he said? I won’t share anything,  I’m just very curious and believe in readings. 

17 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I'm so sick of this idiot omfg, she thinks she is the ultimate knowledge on mental health and facilities because she's had mental health issues, so cringe. What kind of moron doesn't realise no situation is comparable to Britney, this stupid idiot girl having mental health issues and apparently having been in a facility has no relevance in this situation, is she able to make money like Britney? Is she marketable like Britney? **** no. We all know damn well if Britney was some random worth nothing she would not be under a c-ship. I wish that girl would get a life and shut up, if she doesn't believe any of #FreeBritney fine, move on and get over it. instead she's spent everyday following the hashtag and going on and on.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

Actually the biggest thing I found in reading about 2007 was that none of her staff(except  one bodyguard who sued) has ever seen her doing *****. Not one. She also passed every **** test except 1 which seemed to be failed because of adderall that was prescribed.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Lol ugh. To be honest I haven’t checked Google Analytics or the ad reports. It just doesn’t feel good. I look forward to having memberships.

What I don’t feel bad about though is investing a lot of money into these expensive *** servers every month though bc the amount of traffic / engagement would’ve killed Exhale in years’ past

you should be increasing your ad search keywords when the media starts to run more with it 

source.gif

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The fact that Britney tried to get out of the conservatorship multiple times after 2008...

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-ends/

means it is used to make money for others. (And not medical issues)

Her fragrance success is no joke.  Even in 2019 (and likely beyond). If Britney doesn't have at least $100 million in assets then obviously her managers (Lou and Larry) are taking too much of a cut from her success. (But her conservatorship judge said that she has various trusts and entities in addition to her conservatorship)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/britney-spears-conservator-making-half-million-dollars-this-year/

If she is that wealthy why is there such a pressure for her to keep performing?  Because everybody can see the stress.

Yeah, the conservatorship could have been used as a defense mechanism against lawsuits and other threats but not by 2017; especially the personal conservatorship.

If Britney cut out people (managers), they would lose lots of income.

Britney has writing credits and other investments 

So she's never hurting for money