#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Dude, this is the chick who was super vocal and outspoken against this movement on twitter. She writes articles? :mhmnod:

I recognized her picture right away, did not read article last first few sentences tho

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The fact that Britney tried to get out of the conservatorship multiple times after 2008...

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-ends/

means it is used to make money for others. (And not medical issues)

Her fragrance success is no joke.  Even in 2019 (and likely beyond). If Britney doesn't have at least $100 million in assets then obviously her managers (Lou and Larry) are taking too much of a cut from her success. (But her conservatorship judge said that she has various trusts and entities in addition to her conservatorship)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/britney-spears-conservator-making-half-million-dollars-this-year/

If she is that wealthy why is there such a pressure for her to keep performing?  Because everybody can see the stress.

Yeah, the conservatorship could have been used as a defense mechanism against lawsuits and other threats but not by 2017; especially the personal conservatorship.

If Britney cut out people (managers), they would lose lots of income.

There is no doubt in my mind that the people who've been handling Britney's financial affairs has not only mismanaged it but they've also taken advantage of the C-ship and kept a lot to themselves (greed). There is no way in hell Briney should be worth ~$53M in 2019.

Read this thread, if you haven't already: 

• Like 3
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

There is no doubt in my mind that the people who've been handling Britney's money has not only mismanaged it but they've also taken advantage of the C-ship and kept a lot to themselves (greed). There is no way in hell Briney should be worth ~$53M in 2019.

Read this thread, if you haven't already: 

Is $53 mil her net worth? It should be well over a $100 million.