#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Can be talk about how Twitter specifically targets Britney's hashtags and BANS all of them?? :zoomzoom:

I mean.... not really idk. Its just that we're paying attention to those #s. Hundreds of #s must be getting blocked daily if identified as spam i guess

• Like 2

I can't believe Lynne liked that one. She's so close to Jamie Lynn. 

Also what I don't get... Britney is almost dying and Jamie Lynn doesn't give a ****? She goes to stupid softball games of her daughter and posts embarrassingly stupid videos for random mommy apps? 

• Like 4
Just now, D4nielr said:

Would it be clever if we used the hashtag #overprotected it mentions no sign of britney it could be like a secret code that people will see 

Switching to ANY #s on a large scale is gonna get it banned because it will garner spam tweets

• Like 2
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

what the f is going on????? what we should think about that now??? what is happening guys???????

is she trolling us???

No one is trolling us, no one has time for stupid games.. this is a serious problem.. if Lynne liked that comment we have a big problem

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Lou Taylor is like her second mother since 2006

YES I know... But Jamie Lynn lives close to her parents and they spend So much time together. Didn't they talk about this? Like why would they settle this on Instagram lol

Also don't know if you remember.. A couple years ago Lynne posted her personal phone number online.. I dont know if  she's very tech-savvy. 

• Like 1