#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. They could have called any Dr in LA to do an interview but they picked this attention seeking overdramactic ex doctor. :jlostare:

3 minutes ago, datbritney said:

Absurd!!

++++ involving Chris as the face of the movement, and cutting the part where he addressed the world tours etc. and argued that Britney proved to be fully capable, thus deserving to not be under the conservatorship:rlynow:

@ TEAM B PAYOLA

tenor.gif?itemid=11708345

I made a mistake and typed dr Phil instead of Drew but same ****. When you’re a doctor and get a tv show where you give medical advice you have to forfeit your license. Same thing w Dr Oz. 

• Like 4
Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

Sure because offering something as private as a sextape therefore violating her privacy and publicly shaming her is something that someone that cares for her well being would do...

You downvoted me and reposted my comment verbatim from what I’d said above like a smartass. Maybe you’re confused. I didn’t quote you in saying “that’s showbiz”, meaning I wasn’t replying to your post about him. Wtf. 

And I stand by my statement about him. He’s a pig. But him doing THAT, has no relation to today. And it doesn’t make her people less guilty. They’re all corrupted and disgusting. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Don't want to sound paranoic and add fuel to the already big enough fire but it's almost as if whenever we try to put the focus on Britney some relatively big news comes out out of nowhere trying to eclipse everything, first the Beyoncé surprise release, now this:

And just as I said Adele is currently trending over 6 spots the #FreeXBritney hashtag which is at the bottom of course :ririshade2:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@BKSTYL3 You are worrying me with your posts tonight :( why are you posting the missing person info? You think someone should seriously file it? :nydisgust:

i'm so serious. This is the longest she has been missing and that document posted about insurance. That model picture. If no one in here in LA calls im calling the non emergency number

4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i dont but these are the insta handles

https://www.instagram.com/hannahkirkelie/?hl=en  @hannahkirkelie

https://www.instagram.com/buddywporter/?hl=en @buddywporter

https://www.instagram.com/austinology/?hl=en @austinology

I can't find @zandman

Someone in Beverly Hills  call the police department and file a missing persons report. 

https://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_adult_missing_persons_unit

HOW CAN YOU FILE A MISSING PERSON REPORT WITH THE LAPD?

You can go to any LAPD Area station near where the missing person resides, or make a telephonic report by calling the local non-emergency telephone number of the Area station in the jurisdiction in which the missing person is a resident.  Be prepared to provide information on the missing person, including birth date or age, physical descriptions, and most importantly, any medical information.  Police will also need to know the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and the last location where the missing person had been seen or was known to be.  Also provide any known associates and telephone numbers of persons who know the missing person.  Other helpful information that may be provided: cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or social network information.  When an adult person has been reported missing to police, he or she is entered into a nationwide database; this will assist other law enforcement agencies in finding the missing person.

Here’s what you can do….

*Check with local area hospitals.
*Check with local homeless shelters.  
*Check with the Los Angeles County Sheriff “Inmate Locator” web-site.
*Check with the Los Angeles County Coroner web-site.
*Check with the Los Angeles County Morgue web-site.

POLICE INVESTIGATION

Since being a missing person is not a crime, police are given a very limited role while conducting these types of investigations.  As a general rule, all people have a right to be left alone, and police intrusion into their lives must be minimal.  However, in cases where “foul-play” exists, police can investigate just like any other criminal act.  Also, in cases where the missing person is “endangered” due to medical problems, or life-threatening situations, police will take appropriate investigative measures.

Once the missing person is found by police, the Department will notify the person who made the report.  However, police cannot disclose the location or whereabouts of the missing person without his or her consent.

• LAPD Contacts
  • Emergency: 911
    Non-Emergency: 877-ASK-LAPD
  • 100 West 1st Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
  •  

This is a very very very serious measure  :disappointed:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i'm so serious. This is the longest she has been missing and that document posted about insurance. That model picture. If no one in here in LA calls im calling the non emergency number

I don’t want to sway you either way, so do what feels right I guess is all I can say about it:decisions: I don’t want you to get into any trouble

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

At this point I'm so worried and sick to my stomach that its hard to breathe. Its hard to focus on anything else. Every non-fan I tell this to is sickened. Spreading the message is the only way. WE need more voices, credible voices, with bigger power than us. 

At least you non fan friends are sickened by it, one of my friends literally said ‘lol’ when I sent her something and another person in my life tried justifying the conservatorship when I was taking about it :( people just don’t get it. They think I’m an obsessed fanboy, which is partly true. But this is so serious and no one is taking me seriously about it

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, justphil said:

You downvoted me and reposted my comment verbatim from what I’d said above like a smartass. Maybe you’re confused. I didn’t quote you in saying “that’s showbiz”, meaning I wasn’t replying to your post about him. Wtf. 

And I stand by my statement about him. He’s a pig. But him doing THAT, has no relation to today. And it doesn’t make her people less guilty. They’re all corrupted and disgusting. 

Ok then, going back to quoting you due to me not only being thick but also a smartass since we should only focus on her conservatorship then why should we give someone like him any voice at all?

Sure what he's saying might be the motherf**king truth but just as you said that does not absolve him neither as both him and her family have tried bringing her down ergo there shouldn't be no distinction between both sides, next

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i dont but these are the insta handles

https://www.instagram.com/hannahkirkelie/?hl=en  @hannahkirkelie

https://www.instagram.com/buddywporter/?hl=en @buddywporter

https://www.instagram.com/austinology/?hl=en @austinology

I can't find @zandman

Someone in Beverly Hills  call the police department and file a missing persons report. 

https://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_adult_missing_persons_unit

HOW CAN YOU FILE A MISSING PERSON REPORT WITH THE LAPD?

You can go to any LAPD Area station near where the missing person resides, or make a telephonic report by calling the local non-emergency telephone number of the Area station in the jurisdiction in which the missing person is a resident.  Be prepared to provide information on the missing person, including birth date or age, physical descriptions, and most importantly, any medical information.  Police will also need to know the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and the last location where the missing person had been seen or was known to be.  Also provide any known associates and telephone numbers of persons who know the missing person.  Other helpful information that may be provided: cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or social network information.  When an adult person has been reported missing to police, he or she is entered into a nationwide database; this will assist other law enforcement agencies in finding the missing person.

Here’s what you can do….

*Check with local area hospitals.
*Check with local homeless shelters.  
*Check with the Los Angeles County Sheriff “Inmate Locator” web-site.
*Check with the Los Angeles County Coroner web-site.
*Check with the Los Angeles County Morgue web-site.

POLICE INVESTIGATION

Since being a missing person is not a crime, police are given a very limited role while conducting these types of investigations.  As a general rule, all people have a right to be left alone, and police intrusion into their lives must be minimal.  However, in cases where “foul-play” exists, police can investigate just like any other criminal act.  Also, in cases where the missing person is “endangered” due to medical problems, or life-threatening situations, police will take appropriate investigative measures.

Once the missing person is found by police, the Department will notify the person who made the report.  However, police cannot disclose the location or whereabouts of the missing person without his or her consent.

• LAPD Contacts
  • Emergency: 911
    Non-Emergency: 877-ASK-LAPD
  • 100 West 1st Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
  •  

LOL

Go ahead and do this so you can all be arrested for being dramatic messy queens.

Please do!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lilith said:

^This. It's interesting that they filled for an insurance bond at the right timing too with Britney not having any duties as in: the residency or anything else. They wouldn't have to worry about anything else and they would just collect the money from the insurance.

It would explain why Wallet fled too lmao.... He didn't want to have a dead client in his record. He KNEW something bad was coming. He literally fled from a big raise he just got few months prior.

Pretty sure team B was planning to get her killed to collect the bond, the profits from the posthumous projects... they would get a whole TONZ of money.
Besides it was team B THEMSELVES that tried to sell us now the "SHE NEARLY DIED" narrative. And they also ADMITTED that they TRIED to get Britney to take NEW prescription meds out of nowhere very conveniently timed with the facility admittion. HOW COME AND SUDDENLY AFTER YEARS THEY THROW IN "NEW MEDSSS,SHE REFUSED THE NEW MEDSS" SO OPENLY?
What are those new meds??? What exactly are they??? They can easily **** her up with a f**ked up dosage and compination of meds to get her killed and call it a "ahh she had issues,mental illness for months,she od'ed."

I'm scared :crying1: