#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ok so i was scrolling through Britney c-ship court case to see if i could find any insurance bond filed here is what i found :

06/30/2009 Bond (QUALIFYING BOND $1,500,000.00 Filed by: Attorney for Conservator Posted By: Spears, James P., Petitioner )
04/01/2009 Bond ($1,500,000.00 - QUALIFYING BOND Filed by: Attorney for Petitioner Posted By: Wallet, Andrew M., Petitioner )
02/01/2008 Bond ($50,000.00 - QUALIFYING BOND Filed by: Attorney for Petitioner Posted By: Spears, James P., Petitioner )
02/01/2008 Bond ($50,000.00 - QUALIFYING BOND Filed by: Attorney for Conservator Posted By: Wallet, Andrew M., Petitioner )

But there one thing that have me laughing for minutes now

01/30/1990 Notice - Hearing (Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

In 1990 ***** ???:gerlwat:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

if you google "Dr. Drew Britney Spears" there's literally an article from 2008

I found this part very accurate to Britney's situation today:

""You can also only be held against your will for a very short period of time and if you refuse to follow up and take treatment, you're within your right to do that - even if it's killing you. This is a serious medical problem," he said. "This young lady - she is dying in front of our eyes. She needs physician care regularly for a sustained period of time.""

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol if I hear one more person defend the POTUS on here I'm quitting the site and going back to lurking. I never knew Britney fans were that ignorant. Most of y'all are gay. I don't understand how you're so ignorant to the President's standing in society.

I just know not to trust the media and I think you should learn that lesson from all of this... a good takeaway.

• Like 6
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

first thing that came to mind was #FreeBritney (obviously not but I still entertained that thought for the fun of it) AND SURE AS HELL there's a #FreeBritney comment on it with 19 likes.. these people do not hold back and at this point I'm actually kinda living.. :roflney:

It's probably about if yes or not she is still with her (ex?) boyfriend Jason.