#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Girl it is the "Twitter Mob" that you keep hating on that got this **** trending. Stop being so divisive it's a joke. Everyone is here for Britney 

I ain't hating on anything, I participated and tweeted / liked / retweeted a **** ton too I just think things could have been done in a much more civil and classy way.. I encourage being funny, I encourage being witty but some of these people were practicing borderline harrassment.. :mcorangu:

Just now, janeo701 said:

You know what I think would be helpful and respectful to add to the narrative?   With all the info everyone is sharing everywhere, I think there should be an emphasis in mentioning how incredibly strong Britney really is, to survive in this industry in general....and that she's excelled at everything....despite all the adversity.   I worry the gp will get stuck on "Britney is a victim" and I just don't think that's fair to her.   After all these years of hard work and success, she deserves to be seen and known as she really is - an exceptionally sweet, talented, creative, strong woman.   Just something for all of us to reflect on.  Idk, I think I'm worrying too much...........

#britneystrong

• Like 2
Just now, janeo701 said:

You know what I think would be helpful and respectful to add to the narrative?   With all the info everyone is sharing everywhere, I think there should be an emphasis in mentioning how incredibly strong Britney really is, to survive in this industry in general....and that she's excelled at everything....despite all the adversity.   I worry the gp will get stuck on "Britney is a victim" and I just don't think that's fair to her.   After all these years of hard work and success, she deserves to be seen and known as she really is - an exceptionally sweet, talented, creative, strong woman.   Just something for all of us to reflect on.  Idk, I think I'm worrying too much...........

Yes... well said

Just now, Lilith said:

they can easily get her killed and frame it as od'ing. Look at how easily they spat out "ehhh she almost died so thats why we shoved her in a facility" eventho shes been in a very protective cship :whatitellu: they will get a whole tonz of money from insurance,posthumous material alone. Imagine the rest projects included too :whatitellu: Im not saying that's what they tried to do 100%, but u can't deny the fact they can actually do it and it's a possibility. They have already proved by now that they have no morals or even care for Britney. They only care for money :whatitellu:

Resultado de imagen de marge simpson it's true but he shouldn't say it

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I ain't hating on anything, I participated and tweeted / liked / retweeted a **** ton too I just think things could have been done in a much more civil and classy way.. I encourage being funny, I encourage being witty but some of these people were practicing borderline harrassment.. :mcorangu:

Some of them are crazy but half of exhale is disturbed so it's all good :tiffdrink:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

They also locked multiple accounts of people on here (including mine) orangu.png

How shady is dat. Its probably Team Britney paying twitter to block the hashtag. Seriously they are making themselves to look even more guilty. Dumbasses.