#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Don't want to sound paranoic and add fuel to the already big enough fire but it's almost as if whenever we try to put the focus on Britney some relatively big news comes out out of nowhere trying to eclipse everything, first the Beyoncé surprise release, now this:

Britney can Never be silenced 

• Like 3
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

I expect good things to come from that upcoming court case because all this stuff will force some change.

Cappy, I love you. I don’t care what anyone says. You’re always so positive and I just want to let you know that I always appreciate your posts, even if I do disagree at times :urite:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

But you don't have access to the full court documents to know exactly what the bond is. It can be for fraud purposes/including a number of other purposes etc and/or something more.
Also Britney has life insurance. Which millionaire wouldn't have? People with far less money (in the sense of millions at least) do have insurances and often times fall victims of scams.
It's not even the insurance the main concern, I mean given who Britney is and her fortune, team b would generate multimillions from posthumous stuff alone.

Do you think there is anyway that Domination ITSELF could have been some sort of insurance scam? Something that was never planned to actually happen, so they could receive a fat paycheck? Is anything like that possible with a show?:tiffsniffle:

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

seems like the Twitter Army already got you covered :gelis:

Canadian?? Did not expect that.. he hates the liberal elites in Hollywood and if he sees the tweet I can promise you he’s going to rain hell fire on them. :cardi: Those in E, Twitter, MM News Media and Britney camp ARE not involved with the whitehouse what so ever in anyway and if they were launch a federal investigation into Lou and Larry, they’d go HAM on their ***** and not hold back. They’re soo f**ked. :hype:

• Like 2
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you think there is anyway that Domination ITSELF could have been some sort of insurance scam? Something that was never planned to actually happen, so they could receive a fat paycheck? Is anything like that possible with a show?:tiffsniffle:

I had this same feeling. That the whole thing was a setup somehow.. we'll find out soon enough, i'm sure. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Canadian?? Did not expect that.. he hates the liberal elites in Hollywood and if he sees the tweet I can promise you he’s going to rain hell fire on them. :cardi: Those in E, Twitter, MM News Media and Britney camp ARE not involved with the whitehouse what so ever in anyway and if they were launch a federal investigation into Lou and Larry, they’d go HAM on their ***** and not hold back. They’re soo f**ked. :hype:

Yeah Canada! Always here to gently nudge Americans back to reality.. lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12564263

• Like 4