#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol y'all don't even know what you're talking about. It wasn't life insurance. It's a bond that all conservators must put in when they become a conservator. Andrew Wallet resigned, thus his bond was returned.

The insurance thing guys. It works like a bond. Relax.

2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

He's the one who contacted NASGA. They asked him specifically for someone close. It makes sense that he did-- it does NOT make sense that the Twitter Army is harassing her at work.

I want to say: ‘does anything the B-Army does make sense?’ But I think we’ve done pretty good overall the last few days:yaknow:

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

seems like the Twitter Army already got you covered :gelis:

Don’t forget who started it:well: I’ll give ya’ll a shout out at my White House dinner with Britney and Trumpy next month :ohi:

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

should we feed this info to the Twitter mob?? they will spread it like wildfire and if it catches on I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do anything or am I being too paranoid

Girl it is the "Twitter Mob" that you keep hating on that got this **** trending. Stop being so divisive it's a joke. Everyone is here for Britney 

• Like 1
Just now, Rickey3089 said:

I don’t know if I’m reaching, JL posted a song of the Dixie chicks in her insta story so I went to listen & some lyrics were interesting for example “ there a whole lot of secrets that are going to be heard” 

At least she's not subtly shading Justin Timberlake since that seems to be the only thing she's known for anyway

1 minute ago, CrystalDorris said:

Interesting that Lou Lou liked this not long ago...

They are probably worried about eachother throwing eachother under the bus LOL

but in reality, I follow some business/mindset pages like that and I go on liking sprees on IG so it probably doesn’t mean much 

7 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I don’t know if I’m reaching, JL posted a song of the Dixie chicks in her insta story so I went to listen & some lyrics were interesting for example “ there a whole lot of secrets that are going to be heard” 

Can she be a little bit more useful for once and stop with her insta bullshit!? Like something is obvi going on with her sister and she’s more concerned about sponsorships and starting a reality tv show :cackling:

Just now, BKSTYL3 said:

yall need to tag all these people in this video and ask WTF?

THEY ARE THE LAST PEOPLE TO SEE HER ALIVE. Is it really confirmed she was seen on 04/11/2019? this could be early January for all we know...

Do we know exactly which hair salon she visited? I feel like contacting them directly could be more helpful

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, datbritney said:

No no, I mean the insurance!! His position as a conservator might be insured (I don't understand). @nels64 explained abou 3-4 pages ago.

Britney is fine!

Ill look it, thanks for replying