#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 hours ago, RobdaSilva said:

Guys I need your opinion on something I stumbled over today. I was searching „Courtney Love Lou Taylor“ on Google and found an article (https://www.google.de/amp/s/breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/amp/) where Courtney says Britney’s dad Jamie is molesting Britney and that her Cousin Jessica Spears can testify this. She wanted to testify for payment - as what I read - but unfortunately no agreement with Radaronline was made about the amount of money. Does anyone has more information on this?  

I then started googling “Jessica Spears” and what I found then might be crazy and a little off. Jessica can’t no longer testify, because she died in a car accident in the beginning of January 2020 (there are two different Jessica Spears’, one was 37 and the other one 33):    

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-dies-in-crash-on-New-Years-Eve-566645381.html    

https://usobit.com/obituaries-2020/01/jessica-spears-december-13-1982-january-3-2020-age-37/amp/    

Do you think there’s a possibility that one of these Jessica’s have been Britney’s Cousin and that Jessica’s car accident was no accident at all? I maybe totally crazy but what if she got “removed” on purpose?! Maybe I’ve seen to much crime thrillers 🙈  

Hi @RobdaSilva

I changed the color as requested. TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

A few years back, i read about what Love said.. concerning her connections in the show bussiness i was horrified. I didn't knew this one. But if its true, it goes back to the MK theory

2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I just checked LA Court Online and there is an update on Britney's case.

"03/10/2020 Notice (Notice of Entry of Order Granting Motion to Seal Reporter's Transcript of May 10, 2019 Hearing )
Filed by Petitioner"

Is this Team Britney (Britney's lawyer) petitioning? Cause I thought previously Jamie/TeamCON requested for it to be unsealed/made public?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Love you. ❤ But wait, cause I really don't follow the court saga and stuff so I don't understand. Who's Penny? :embarrassney:

Brenda Penny is the judge that has been working on Britney's conservatorship case since 2016. Reva Goetz, the corrupt judge that granted the conservatorship and denied Britney's right to have a counsel of her choice, stopped working on Britney's case in 2015.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Brenda Penny is the judge that has been working on Britney's conservatorship case since 2016. Reva Goetz, the corrupt judge that granted the conservatorship and denied Britney's right to have a counsel of her choice, stopped working on Britney's case in 2015.

I bet Revas so happy she left that case before it all blew up with freebritney a few years later 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Wait, so can you explain to the order of events cause I still don't get it. :embarrassney:

So first, Jamie petitioned for the transcripts to be unsealed/made public, right? And now this latest one you posted. The petitioner (who?) is asking for the transcripts to be (remained) sealed. And judge Penny signed it? So that means Jamie didn't win this round, right?

Do you guys think Sam Asghari is being paid to play Britney’s boyfriend? Lately I was thinking how impossible the story really is that she once told how she found his number after a couple of weeks in her purse. I think with her being kept in that conservatorship and being monitored and controlled in every way and minute of her life, how in hell would it been possible for Sam to hand over a note with his number to Britney? 🤔

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RobdaSilva said:

Do you guys think Sam Asghari is being paid to play Britney’s boyfriend? Lately I was thinking how impossible the story really is that she once told how she found his number after a couple of weeks in her purse. I think with her being kept in that conservatorship and being monitored and controlled in every way and minute of her life, how in hell would it been possible for Sam to hand over a note with his number to Britney? 🤔

She found it in her purse because she really had it to begin with. It's not like it was placed there secretly. She said she forgot that she had it until she saw the paper again in her purse. Because she asked for his number before and just forgot to actual use it. Hehe.

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, so can you explain to the order of events cause I still don't get it. :embarrassney:

So first, Jamie petitioned for the transcripts to be unsealed/made public, right? And now this latest one you posted. The petitioner (who?) is asking for the transcripts to be (remained) sealed. And judge Penny signed it? So that means Jamie didn't win this round, right?

This was Judge Brenda Penny approving Geraldine Wyle’s (Jaime’s lawyer) request to unseal the transcripts. 

This doesn’t feel like good news because the judge is helping Jamie make moves, but who knows. 

22 minutes ago, ****y said:

This was Judge Brenda Penny approving Geraldine Wyle’s (Jaime’s lawyer) request to unseal the transcripts. 

This doesn’t feel like good news because the judge is helping Jamie make moves, but who knows. 

AW!!! So she granted the unsealing??? AW!!! :embarrassney:

• Like 2
On 3/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yo seriously, link it up to me too. I'd appreciate it 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:35 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Link me!

*link removed*

Hi!

Sorry, I had to remove it. Hehe. You know the rules. You can send the link via PM instead. TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

for some strange reason all this discussed here makes sense. It doesn't make sense for Britney not to have appeared and at least mentioned FreeBritney nor the weird instagram stuff.

What you guys are missing is a nice diagram or videos showing briedfly the whole theory for dummies and GP

• Like 2