#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

is someone so kind to explain this to me?

Wasn't the courts closed in California?

How it has been customary now we already know why Britney "has broken the quarantine" ... typical of her team.

They are not only corrupt, but they also plot illegal guardianship, they threaten her with her children, destroy her personal and professional life, force her to take medications for undiagnosed diseases, lock her up against her will, have her isolated for 12 years ... which are doing is called psychological abuse.

14 hours ago, Dirk said:

it's like she never gets to know what is to handle a normal life, everything was handled to her whole life. so the only thing she knows is to perform.

This is one of the problems if she leaves the conservatorship, she will have a hard time because of this ... the adaptation.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dirk said:

i don't see it as a problem, but it's a challenge, and that cannot be an excuse to keep her in. 

I don't think it's gonna be hard for her at all. People act like she hasn't seen anything of the world and let a child be alone in the world. If anything she has seen the most. She knows people, she knows how to handle people. And let's not forget she is a mother and she will never do anything to risk custody again. She is a grown up who needs to be free and enjoy all the hard work she put into her career.

15 hours ago, Dirk said:

if i'm right the gram girls are working on a documentary, they went silent for now.
my opinion: jamie is a **** person/parent/conservator, it's not okay to force your daughter to go to a disgusting mental health facility. the facility he sent her is trash and disgusting, i remember seeing the place online and it sucks, and she stayed there for a whole month, imagine how terrified she was? she lost control of everything. so isolating and cruel. a world-wide popstar being treated so poorly is disgusting.

lynne is dumb but at least she got to help britney with a good lawyer this time, britney doesn't want jamie around, she never had a good relationship with this abusive person. this family is somehow naive and also ignorant. both jamie and lynne are easy to be manipulated, since the beginning, they have no clue about how evil people can be, and that includes lou taylor being infiltrated on this family, like using religion and appearing to be a good person trying to help. it's easy to manipulate ignorant people from the south and religion plays a big part in it. 
they say Britney's c-ship is a hybrid model, so... it's not a regular c-ship. the mentality is to keep her busy instead of letting her going crazy at home. it's like she never gets to know what is to handle a normal life, everything was handled to her whole life. so the only thing she knows is to perform.

i think this c-ship is wrong in so many levels and i think she got unstable and mentally ill during this 10 years under this ~so blessed~ c-ship, bc during 2006/2007 we saw someone depressed not knowing how to handle a failing marriage and with no one to trust and help. a lot of deep issues unsolved. but that could be handled waaay better, maybe a short c-ship was needed for a 3-5 years only to put things in orrder and perspective. we also have to remember that this protected her for a lot of abusive people who wanted to take advantage of her.

but this c-ship humiliated her self-esteem. imagine wake up in the morning and know that you worked your *** off and now you have to get permission to do a monitored phone call, that you can't get your car and go see a friend (something that you used to do a lot on your 20s), and that the whole world knows about it? this destroyed her soul, she's so insecure, that's why she has massive anxiety during interviews. they are handling it so wrong. they should free her and manage to help her with a supportive team, with psychologists, coaching classes, she needs to learn what it is like to have a normal life, she has money and can choose and create a perfect system to improve and grow as a woman, and all this can be done outside of that system. they don't care about her as a human being. 

i'm writing **** it half sleeping so bye :setfire:

On 4/21/2020 at 8:11 PM, studlygeorge said:

Eh, I get what you're saying but I also really don't agree with you.

I understand why a lot of people feel this way. But let's look at the situation here: Why is a supposedly extremely mentally ill woman doing any of the things she's done for the past decade? The conservatorship was filed in 2008 and just a short year later Britney was embarking on a worldwide tour.....what?! I don't buy that "her situation is unique". That.Is.Not.What.Conservatorships.Are.For. They are meant for gravely ill people. Even when Britney was at her lowest in 2007/2008, when was it ever documented in her HIGHLY PUBLICIZED life that she was gravely ill/disabled? Don't get me wrong, I hate stans who undermine the severity of her situation in those years. But her father coming in and stripping her of every single human right? Forcing her to take medication? And then having the nerve to shove her back into the studio MONTHS after her 5150 stay. Going on to have a massive public "comeback"? All in what favor? Money? Her image? To appease the record label? Come on now. Where was the consideration for her WELL-BEING? Conservatorships are NOT meant to help rebalance someone's life. The fact this even went through in 2008 is bull****.

This isn't fair. As stans we need to remember first and foremost that the Spears family is still a family. Whatever their dynamic is their business. I think this family has gone time and time again to prove they're not "typical". I'm sure Britney still wants a relationship with her brother, sister, nieces, and nephews. Yes, she and Lynne are in an ongoing court battle against Jamie, but come on. Girls need to visit their loved ones still. That's their business. 

The fact that you mention this and then saying "We should let this go until we have concrete evidence that Britney wants out" is laughable. This isn't factual at all. Britney supposedly telling the judge she wants out of her conservatorship came from a gossip website (either TMZ or The Blast. I can't remember). It was hearsay. The room was cleared and the judge asked to speak with Britney personally. No one knows what was discussed.  

This is the only bit of your post that I can say might have something going on behind it. And I hope people read this and remember this:

We actually don't know what the hell is going on. We have a pretty damn good theory but nothing is concrete evidence. Court hearings are happening and fans are protesting outside. However, we don't really know what's happening inside the courtroom.

I really hate that stans think whenever a hearing takes place Britney is going to burst out of the doors screaming, "I'M FREE. HERE COMES BLACKOUT 2.0" with Jamie and Lou being taken away to jail. From how it appears, the conservatorship is not being fought to end from either party. I've said this time and time again: Britney herself needs to file a petition for termination. This can be done with or without Jamie or Jodie's consent. No petition has ever been filed since 2008. No petition was filed even when #FreeBritney started.

For all we know Britney is fighting to change conservators. I don't know. Nobody knows. But one thing is clear: Lynne is on her side. Lynne and her lawyers have appeared in opposition of Jamie and his lawyers.

#FreeBritney is really convoluted and confusing. I just wish more stans would face the facts of the situation that no one appears to be fighting for this thing to be brought to an end. I wish the Gram Girls, who supposedly have a lot of evidence against Team B would come forward again and give sources to their accusations. It would be another firestarter. Sadly, it's becoming really obvious they received a Cease & Desist.

Whatever is happening, let's just remain optimistic.

I understand points of view , really courts work with "Evidence" but i got my thoughts:

- Why britney kids were left from her and going with his father that was making ***** in 2007, parties, hookers, and all the stuff, having another 2 kids without attention, its not better to left the kids with Lynne or Jamie lynn?

- Why Britney get into a mental facility, looks nervous on instagram pics and videos, do not make interviews, or live with fans or participate on the 2min concert appeareance for  covid ?

- 12 years of conservatorship but having 7 years touring  + a year of rehearsals 2009,2011, 2014,2015,2016,2017, 2018 touring??? 

- 60 Concerts with the same dialogue, in circus tour the dialogue was playback too (at soundoff after boys) or femme fatale after 3 and before how i roll. 

- Chaging her usual assistant that is felicia and you see fee eyes when she talk about britney you can see love, for a new Beach t who knows whats happening? 

- Suddenly she burn the gym, and in this moment, she just comented on instagram an nervous?

- The doctor died before the court date without any evidence.

- Britney cannot drive, and Britney looks upset on feature appearence like the domination residency announcement.

- When someone makes a coment of #Freebritney like taryn manning (from the crossroads movie) or the girls with the documental, and next get silenced, or delete the tweets, or change totally their opinion.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! THIS IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, THAT PEOPLE WORKS WITH MONEY, WE NEED TO ACT WITH MONEY TOO, COLLECT 10$ PER exhaler  per 10000 people with that we could pay instagram ads, twitter ads, interviews, channels, good publicist, massive actions....

with money we can get the evidence, nobody is gonna sell for 200$ bucks but for 30000 they could bring up MORE VALUABLE  INFORMATION 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I asked a question because her father says that she has senile dementia to incapacitate her but she takes bipolar and schizophrenia medications? Because it is very easy, one complements the other.
In other words, to have a guardianship she has to be diagnosed with senile dementia and the impossibility of governing her life and actions.
-For the conservatorship, she has to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia disease that makes it difficult to administer economic acts.
-Once she is diagnosed with dementia, her handlers give her ***** from people suffering from schizophrenia and bipolarity, therefore the medical reports will be favorable.
Guardianship is for total incapacitation and conservatorship is flexible.

This is the explanation of why Britney is diagnosed with senile dementia and takes schizophrenia and bipolar medications.

• Like 1