#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s not just you, a lot of people seem to look past the fact they are making one. No one talks about them working on the documentary but keep asking why they are on hiatus and not sharing anything when they have said they decided to take all their information and put it into a documentary as an easy way to get the general public to take in all the information. No one mentions that but keep thinking they got silenced when they clearly said they didn’t and aren’t afraid of Lou. 

I didn’t look past it. I just legit didn’t remember they said they were 100% doing a documentary. And I’ve never complained or had one negative thing to say about the Gram Girls; I think they are a huge blessing to the movement.  All I recall is that they said they were working on something but couldn’t disclose what it was. Do you remember what episode they said a documentary was decidedly happening?

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I didn’t look past it. I just legit didn’t remember they said they were 100% doing a documentary. And I’ve never complained or had one negative thing to say about the Gram Girls; I think they are a huge blessing to the movement.  All I recall is that they said they were working on something but couldn’t disclose what it was. Do you remember what episode they said a documentary was decidedly happening?

Again I’m not pointing at you, I know not everyone remembers everything. I’m just surprised it’s not talked enough because that’s huge. Like you my memory is not good but they have disclosed it before as a “secret project” but later confirmed it was a documentary. I think it’s their last episodes, there was one they made to explain why they are on hiatus (including having work and personal lives) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Again I’m not pointing at you, I know not everyone remembers everything. I’m just surprised it’s not talked enough because that’s huge. Like you my memory is not good but they have disclosed it before as a “secret project” but later confirmed it was a documentary. I think it’s their last episodes, there was one they made to explain why they are on hiatus (including having work and personal lives) 

Thanks for the information!

2 hours ago, Oops... said:

Random question...whatever happened to Meanor? He was awesome and always had good insight and information..his Instagram and twitter pages are still up...do you think he got threatened or something? He was very active and then suddenly nothing...

I’ve reached out to him a couple times on twitter to no response. He hasn’t posted anything since October I believe. He didn’t even post anything for her most recent court date in January. Something isn’t right. 

22 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It's crazy to think how she built her entire career leeching off Britney. She literally was her first client despite still claiming to this day that she has been in the industry for +30 years and now she manages Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani... The list goes on

What a sick industry

Britney was NOT her first client. Maybe entertaintment wise, but a lot of big sportsstars were under Tri-Star

39 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Britney was NOT her first client. Maybe entertaintment wise, but a lot of big sportsstars were under Tri-Star

Then would you like to tell me how a woman can boast about having a company for 25 years when it was first registered in 2002 and without evidence of any of her previous clients other than Britney which convientiently signed just months after the conservatorship was put in place? 

1rM4D8z.png

7AuwNnG.png

EI4-Hr1i-Xs-AESSCQ.jpg

• Like 4
12 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Then would you like to tell me how a woman can boast about having a company for 25 years when it was first registered in 2002 and without evidence of any of her previous clients other than Britney which convientiently signed just months after the conservatorship was put in place? 

1rM4D8z.png

7AuwNnG.png

EI4-Hr1i-Xs-AESSCQ.jpg

I don’t think it means much though. Larry’s company shows online as only being registered since 2005, but we know he was around before then:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2715841

One thing I noticed searching is that Larry signed to become Aerosmiths manager last year... which wouldn’t be so weird if Lou wasn’t best buddies with Steven Tyler (the lead singer). All of this stuff is so scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. 

• Like 1
On 2/23/2020 at 1:37 AM, chizwhiz said:

I don’t think it means much though. Larry’s company shows online as only being registered since 2005, but we know he was around before then:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2715841

One thing I noticed searching is that Larry signed to become Aerosmiths manager last year... which wouldn’t be so weird if Lou wasn’t best buddies with Steven Tyler (the lead singer). All of this stuff is so scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. 

Steven Tyler is friends with Lou or just does business with Lou?  I have watched some recent interviews with Steven and he seems pretty into what is going on with abuse of power in our country.  I wouldn't think he would be okay with what is going on unless there is a layer we are missing. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Steven Tyler is friends with Lou or just does business with Lou?  I have watched some recent interviews with Steven and he seems pretty into what is going on with abuse of power in our country.  I wouldn't think he would be okay with what is going on unless there is a layer we are missing. 

Pretty sure he is a client of Lou's company now, it's not clear how long he's been with her but she has posted about him a bit within the last year. 

Jamie lynn posted a pic of her in an office in LA in Jan with a steven tyler gold disc on the wall (looks like Lou's office also proving Lynne is comfortable around Lou), then Larry has announced he's the current manager of Aerosmith. It's all a bit intertwined?

• Like 1