#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Lou Taylor trying to distract from her deposition 

But Cappy nobody is that focused on the deposition. People don't even know about it apart from us stans. The outcome will come to light and she won't be able to distract from that. I am inclined to believe Britney has got access to her IG. But honestly I don't know what to believe at this point 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

But Cappy nobody is that focused on the deposition. People don't even know about it apart from us stans. The outcome will come to light and she won't be able to distract from that. I am inclined to believe Britney has got access to her IG. But honestly I don't know what to believe at this point 

She wants to distract the fans and keep them focused elsewhere

• Like 1
On 2/26/2020 at 1:05 PM, AliciaBitch said:

Guys there is a new update on the Court website and I contacted Lawyers of Britney to explain and take a look. I will show you what I found on Internet in the meantime. 

02/25/2020 Stipulation and Order (for Medical Expense Allowance )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

What did Lawyers for Britney say?  Do you have any updates?

17 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

This is what they told me :

"Actually it’s not about her foot from what I read today... it’s a stipulation about sealing previous and future transcripts. Will try to post  about it soon!" 

Those f**king ******** want to seal everything. Go **** a duck, J***e! 

On 2/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, chizwhiz said:

I don’t think it means much though. Larry’s company shows online as only being registered since 2005, but we know he was around before then:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2715841

One thing I noticed searching is that Larry signed to become Aerosmiths manager last year... which wouldn’t be so weird if Lou wasn’t best buddies with Steven Tyler (the lead singer). All of this stuff is so scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. 

Larry has been working with Steven Tyler for years and years
On 2/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, jordeezy said:

Steven Tyler is friends with Lou or just does business with Lou?  I have watched some recent interviews with Steven and he seems pretty into what is going on with abuse of power in our country.  I wouldn't think he would be okay with what is going on unless there is a layer we are missing. 

Larry has been working with Steve Tyler for years and years.It seems that Lou has "stolen" his work portfolio

• Like 1
On 2/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, jordeezy said:

I am not here to defend a tarot card reader but I think his videos about Britney seem hopeful.  In his latest Britney reading(a month old), he speaks about how someone from Britney's past that she may have had problems with would end up making peace and potentially helping Britney in some way - he guessed it would be Timberlake or Xtina but I think it is Jessica Simpson.  I hope Britney reads Jessica's book. 

How can Jessica help her?

There are many people especially who work in front of and behind the industry that can help her ...but they don't want...

Family?Friends?parents of friends of their children? but they don't want...

Kevin Federline can also help her but he has been an accomplice for many years of this abuse even though his children are victims of all this...but he doesn't want to.

Xtina has given some dart to her team but honestly I think she knows what us(probably a little more).

Justin Timberlake can tell the truth and tell how at that time her team was too controlling and what kind of person his father was / is ... but he has never wanted to help her.

Wade Robson right hand of Britney(98/02). In 2008 it was a condition of her to return to work with him and then be fired by the team of Britney (inventing that he did not want to do a **** test, by the way,Andre had contact with her, but Wade didn't and I remember that her team said and in article that Britney was nervous became she wasn't the same as before and that seemed strange to me, now I understand everything) 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

How can Jessica help her?

There are many people especially who work in front of and behind the industry that can help her ...but they don't want...

Family?Friends?parents of friends of their children? but they don't want...

Kevin Federline can also help her but he has been an accomplice for many years of this abuse even though his children are victims of all this...but he doesn't want to.

Xtina has given some dart to her team but honestly I think she knows what us(probably a little more).

Justin Timberlake can tell the truth and tell how at that time her team was too controlling and what kind of person his father was / is ... but he has never wanted to help her.

Wade Robson right hand of Britney(98/02). In 2008 it was a condition of her to return to work with him and then be fired by the team of Britney (inventing that he did not want to do a **** test, by the way,Andre had contact with her, but Wade didn't and I remember that her team said and in article that Britney was nervous became she wasn't the same as before and that seemed strange to me, now I understand everything) 

I think maybe Jessica's book could inspire Britney - that is what I meant by that. 

I have so many questions recently...

Where has Jamie Spears been?

I find it hard to believe Jamie Lynn is constantly in Los Angeles with the entire family, and Britney is not even mentioned in her IG story. I feel like it has feel weird for Britney to see that JL constantly posts with her kids, the family, friends, but yes Britney is not allowed to. Is Britney at odds with her entire family? 

We know Britney would have to have permission to get a driver to take her to see them (she can't drive w/o getting in trouble... which...is a whole other conversation). It is possible they are seeing her, but not posting about it, but I doubt it wouldn't complete fly under the radar of JL's IG or her IG story. Is her family is not even allowed to see Britney w/o Jodi's permission?

How come Sam is never pictured with the Spears family? 

What is the latest with Jodi? 

Why is the mainstream media not following this? 

Where is BritneysGram?

The whole Britney situation is so exhausting now and I feel like being a fan shouldn’t be this much hard work all the time. I’ll always love Britney but honestly when it comes to money people become very dark and a lot of sinister things happen regardless of whether it’s family, friends or management. Money makes people greedy and go against their morals. 

Unfortunately I feel like no matter how much we fight as fans - we can only do so much. At the end of the day this goes a lot deeper than just fans getting annoyed and trying to start a movement. This is lawyers and legal contracts not to mention medical staff’s involvement in a person’s health. How many other people and artist know exactly what’s going on with Britney but would never dare say anything in case it either ruins their careers or leaves them in trouble. The music business is a corrupt place. Of course people could help but like an earlier post said - nobody wants to get involved in that deep level of stuff. 

I just think everything’s gone too deep. It’s been almost 12 years since she was put under a conservatorship. Nothing will ever change until the day Britney dies (which I hope isn’t for a long time) then whoever inherits her money and royalties will milk her death with greatest hits CD’s, merchandise, books, articles, documentaries. It’s sad but true. 

• Like 1

This is just disgusting. The fact she and probably others are SCARED to share info or speak out just shows how corrupt this is. It has probably been posted already, but there is a Business Insider article that was posted a few days ago, and ofc it portrays Larry Rudolph and B's Team as such good people. It makes me so angry. I hope after the date it can be ended but sadly I doubt it

• Like 1
On 2/11/2020 at 5:12 PM, Nickey said:

Never seen this video before, have any of you seen? Those emails are pretty shocking... after watching this video some things are much more clear to me.

So sad. And it really has to end, it's against the law to manipulate people like this...:(

OMFG IT'S TAKEN DOWN THEY DO READ EXHALE :omg:

:icant2:

I'm pretty shocked. This video was really exposing Lou Lou, she's really trying to wipe all negative stuff about her from the internet. @JordanMiller  you have to be prepared :decisions:

• Like 3