#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 hours ago, Nickey said:

OMFG IT'S TAKEN DOWN THEY DO READ EXHALE :omg:

:icant2:

I'm pretty shocked. This video was really exposing Lou Lou, she's really trying to wipe all negative stuff about her from the internet. @JordanMiller  you have to be prepared :decisions:

Well she can’t wipe the stellar google reviews I’ve left on her business(es). 

Wish I could have seen it. What emails were in there?

• Like 1
On 2/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

It's crazy to think how she built her entire career leeching off Britney. She literally was her first client despite still claiming to this day that she has been in the industry for +30 years and now she manages Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani... The list goes on

What a sick industry

She had Niki Taylor and some football guys as clients before Britney. But unless you consider Niki Taylor Britney big, Britney was the first big one. Considering they scored her in 2008.

7 hours ago, queenbetch2 said:

UPDATE: I just finished reading all the entries in this blog down to the first post and it seems it was just a fan who wrote all of it. I wish I’d seen that before sharing here because it’s merely speculation from an outsider and very upsetting. If I could remove the link from my last post I would, but for some reason I’m unable to edit 🙃 

This blog  has been written for many many, years and has been on the Internet for many years ... at the time  was speculated that he was a person close to Britney for all the details  gives.Now I don't know if it's real or fake but the blog has been on the Internet for a long time.

ITA. ^

It’s a fact her team uses all her IG and then has the blast/ tmz follow on with reports of  how ‘fans are worried about her mental health’. 

They are gas lighting the situation. It’s the only thing they can do publicity. Maintain  she is unwell and drag the court process for as long as possible. 

Tho it might seem like she has more personal freedoms with her dad not her personal conservator I doubt she is able use her IG as freely without all the handlers deleting and reposting what they want on there. Nothing has changed legally. 

• Like 1

Guys there is a new update on the LA Court website.

"03/03/2020 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency of Geraldine A. Wyle Requesting Expedited Entry of Stipulation and Order Regarding Release of Sealed Reporters' Transcripts )
Filed by Attorney"

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Catalin said:

Guys there is a new update on the LA Court website.

"03/03/2020 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency of Geraldine A. Wyle Requesting Expedited Entry of Stipulation and Order Regarding Release of Sealed Reporters' Transcripts )
Filed by Attorney"

Omg what does this mean??

14 hours ago, RobdaSilva said:

To be honest with you guys, I don’t believe Britney has any access to her Instagram account and I even think she doesn’t have access to the internet as well. If she has to be under this conservatorship and being watched and controlled, there can be no way, that she can communicate online with whoever she wants. Instagram doesn’t have restrictions that she only can post pictures. She would have also access to the messenger and I’m pretty sure Lou and the rest of her “team” will do everything to avoid, that she’s able to talk about the whole situation. 

You know what really makes me believe devil Lou is pulling the strings on her Instagram? Britney’s son Jayden isn’t following her account. It makes no sense to me that he’s following his brother and his father but not his mother. I guess he knows that Britney’s not using her Instagram account.

I'm sure she has her own account. But it's probably under an alias, and set to "private."

Her Team would have access to the content and then pull from that for her "official" account.

That allows them to change the captions...so that "normal" looking content, when posted out of context, makes her looks a little unstable or "crazy."

• Like 4