#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Jamie Lynn liked this picture posted by Loucifer

I've been telling y'all she is TR*SH :trash: 

No one listened to me

EUstrwCXYAQR8mt?format=jpg&name=small

I can’t deny that Chik Fil A is delicious. Maybe that’s how she motivates her staff.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ****y said:

They ghosted us. 

They’ve ignored all attempt I’ve made at reaching out on Twitter. 

21 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

I think team Britney silenced them :wontcry:

Something tells me they received a cease & desist. Did they say anything to the group at the last Free Britney rally in January? Everything has been extremely silent. We don't even know what happened to Roger lol

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Am I the only one that misses @Meaner03? :(  he was like a secret agent and he disappeared. I hope Lucifer and company didn’t sue him and he had to go into hiding. 

With him gone, the movement really does feel dead. I hate how there's so many people on Exhale and yet no one wants to get involved anymore. Like yeah I know, it's hella messy. But this is our girl's wellbeing we're talking about. Everyone needs to do something to contribute. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

The trial date seems to be held in April, I guess by videoconference ... I'm afraid because I think it will be the same as always.
By the way, have you seen the story of Britney's lawyers, how can you get that filter with Britney's free masks/bandanas?

What are the users sis?

12 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

What are the users sis?

On the Instagram of Lawyers for Britney, in the stories. I have seen that they have made an app where they have a mask with the word Free Britney, how can you not support in person, I suppose they do it that way.
I really liked that gesture but I have no idea what application they have used.